Well I'm off!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Please pray to whatever deity you choose (and cross fingers if none of them appeal to you) that it all goes safe and sound and I come out the other end happy whole and ALIVE. Because you know... that's what I am worried about. I'm not quite ready to leave this incredible adventure that we call life yet

My surgery is in two hours. I'm waiting for my mother to come pick up my two remaining kids (the oldest is already gone with the other grandparents on vacation) and then we'll be off. Oh dammit I forgot to take my toe nail polish off! Okay off to do that

Love you ladies. I'll get jeff to update here tonight (probably around 10 my time... I'm on the west coast) No freaking WiFi in the surgery ward. Bleh.

Looking forward to another couple days of WATER in a BAG to eat. lol!

hugs
    love
    stay strong my prettys and STICK TO YOUR PLANS!!!!!
  • Good luck and be well! I'm keeping you in my thoughts today.

Lisa
  • God is good.
    Look forward to the update.
    Angels and prayers... xxxxx
  • You're in my prayers
  • You and Your Dr are in my thoughts and prayers. Take Care and look forward to hearing from Jeff. We all will be thinking of you!!
  • You are in my thoughts and prayers...
  • You're in my prayers. Good luck, and a speedy recovery! Just think, it's all over today!
  • I am sending hugs to you and you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • *hugs and good luck*
  • You are of course in my thoughts and prayers, HotMama ---- it's all going to be fine. You have done your hard work of enduring the pain and sticking to your plan to get your weight down an amazing amount; now just relax and let the doctors do their work. As I see it, your Goddess has you in the hollow of Her hand, where nothing can harm you.

I will be watching for Jeff's post. Be well!

• You most definitely will be in my thoughts and prayers. You are going to get through this just fine and come out all the better.

Quote:
    stay strong my prettys and STICK TO YOUR PLANS!!!!!
    With you in mind, I will most definitely be staying strong and sticking to my plan - in true cfmama style. This one's for you.

• I'll be praying, too. I'm sure you'll come through with flying colors! You can't be stopped now!
  • Good luck !! It will all work out !!
  • You have overcome so much...just small speedbump in the road. Good luck. I will pray for you too. Take care, hon.
  • Thinking of you today! It will all work out! Lot's of healthy and fast recovery vibes coming your way!!