Notice changes?

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Your face is thinner, and your tummy is smaller. You can see a few inches different from the side in the first to the second. Just look at the waistband!
  • i agree with the button being further to your left side, congrats!! XD
  • Thanks ya'll
  • chunkychick, ( I feel odd calling you that) the waist button is way over, you are doing GGGGRRRREEEAAATTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Aww thank you very much
  • You look so amazing! and happy, and beautiful!! Keep up the amazing work, and for inspiring so many people.
  • Good Job
    You definitely look like you’ve lost weight since your last picture. You’ve really come a long way and I am so proud of you for it!

I can tell a difference from your waist and you definitely have lost from your face.

Here’s to a healthier you!

Kat
    __________________________________________________ ____________
    Mini Goals:

1). This week lose 1.5 pounds & eat fewer carbs!
    2). Weigh 169.9 on August 29th.
    3). August 29th Hike Mt. Timp to the top!

• Chunkychick no more,
    Yanno pretty quick you'll be standing posing in one leg of them thar pants! Rock on skinnychick, rock on!!!!!
  • Thanks so much!!

evilwomaniamshe -

This was taken in April but the same pants in the pictures in my original post -

• Well look at you, the proof is in the pants! Amazing progress, simply amazing, your the one leg wonder, yanno you look like a mermaid!!!! Love it, that picture rocks!
  • Hehehe, thank you
  • I think you can tell in your face. I would go to used clothing stores and buy an outfit that fits you really well. Then post to compare. It is hard to see in baggier pants as far as your legs shrinking. They have to be. Hooray that the pants are getting baggier! You deserve it, hon.
  • Thank you very much
  • Well I can definitely see a difference. You are doing fabulous darling.
  • Thank you, Delphi