half of me parties?

• Has anyone had a half of me party once they reached their goal?

We (my partner is also lossing weight - she's currently at 322) constantly talk about having the half of us party when only half of us is left. It is kinda sad to think that when we both reach our goal weight, combined we would have lost one of us. I'm sure when we get there though we will be proud of ourselves for making it.

I'm almost to the half way mark, so was thinking of a mini-celebration... hmmm maybe a massage or some other nonfood treat.
  • That's such a great idea I didnt do anything to celebrate . . . and am thinking had I done something in that vein - something to make me feel that I really OWNED the amazing work that I had done I wouldnt be tip toeing my way back to that place now
  • That sounds like fun I've been saving up money up for a shopping spree to celebrate my goal but a party would be fun too!
  • That is a great idea!!
  • What a fantastic idea! My ultimate goal is half of me too, the thought of planning a half of me party is great!
  • My goal is slightly over half of me but it's close enough. I'm so doing this
  • What a fun idea!

Maybe the two of you can get away for a nice romantic weekend.
  • I love the idea of a half of me party! I agree with Sunshine...you should get away for a nice romantic weekend.
  • I fully intend to celebrate big time when this is all done. I just may celebrate the finish date every year. Take it as my new birthday perhaps lol.
  • I like that idea of a new birthday! Certainly seems to involve a similarly long gestation time and painful delivery Plus a whole new person is the result of it. Awesome idea
  • That's a great idea!