I had a GREAT weekend!

• First, I went to Six Flags and rode one of my favorite rides, the Rodeo. The first time I rode it was in October and I almost didn't fit. The worker had to work really hard to get the bar to latch. Well this time I pulled the bar down and it latched super easily. It didn't even touch my legs or belly! It was super exciting! Then on Sunday, my friend's dad told me I was "looking thin." That afternoon at my church's softball game, a couple of ladies from my church said that I was "shrinking to nothing" and another lady told me I looked "amazing."
    This all came at a perfect time. My weightloss has really slowed and I was starting to get very discouraged. This was just the encouragement I needed.
  • Awesome Skinnycow!!! Keep it up!!
  • WAY TO GO!!!
    You gotta love hearing those compliments!!! So proud!!!
  • Seriously... it's so great when you're starting to feel discouraged and something comes along to make you realize how awesome you're actually doing!
  • Way to go!
  • I'm glad you had a great time Skinnycow! No matter how modest I can act sometimes, nothing feels as good as when I get complimented on losing weight. it's a great feeling and I'm glad it's keeping you going!