Am Poor,..But gaining life and melting!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hello all,

I am poor, am a caregiver to my family...In my 42 years of reading every weight loss book, videos that did nothing for me. My life changed when I moved to a different neighborhood. I speak to real people/friends who had it rough, don't know anything about tech world. I believe in sharing which means caring.

I don't have a kitchen, don't cook and am eating the white stuff, real foods which am being served and sometimes have a second or 3rd meal. Don't want food go to waste! I recycled all weight loss books, gave most of my videos away and doing things for free. I purchased a jump rope from 99 cents store and am blessed that have have stairs weekly/daily for my workouts.

Am losing weight now and melting it off. I feel so good and and gaining life..This is a lifestyle change. Life is complex,stressful. Never know what life bumps ahead..just prepare overselves.

Keep on moving!! and stay positive!!
  • melting is good
  • I love your outlook, just reading it made me feel happy.

Congratulations on the melt.
  • Much success, Enjoy Life, and Melting Away!!
  • Wishing you all the best.
  • Good for you! I am so glad you are finding what works for you and you are enjoying it! You are on the right path now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Best Wishes
  • Congrats on the losses so far sweety
  • Thank you all!! I appreciate the kind words.
  • Im poor too girl! Im wearing the same walking shoes Ive had for close to 15 yrs now, really! I walk with a cd player walkman, I cant afford an ipod. I had to cancel my gym membership cause we couldnt afford it anymore ,so I just walk/run outside now. So I can really relate!

Im glad you sound a bit happier and enthusiastic!
  • Way to do it! Thanks for posting.
  • Melt on Sister!
  • Great attitude! Congrats on your melting and best wishes for continued successes
  • I love your attitude! Keep on keepin on!!