Starting again ..

• but this time it's different .. I've been making it to the gym .. I've been going every day i started out Monday and my favorite thing to do is ride the bikes .. (i HATE the elliptical machine but i know that's how you burn the most calories in less time) .. lol .. Monday on the bike i could only make it 10 mins w/ a 3 min. cool down .. but today i made it 20 mins w/ a 5 min cool down and burned 137 calories .. and then i do the nautilus machines working my arms .. tomorrow I'm taking my daughter and were going to do the kids zumba class .. cant wait!!
  • Congrats! Good for you for getting back on the wagon!
  • Congrats
    I think sometimes getting started is the hardest part......so congrats for making that step!

• You CAN stick with this. You really can......
  • I am so glad to see you back!!!!
  • Way to go!!!
  • Congrats for getting started again !

It is a big step, but it sounds like you are off to a great start.

Keep up the good work !

• So glad to hear from you. Sounds like you're back with a vengeance as far as the exercise goes. What's your plan as far as the food goes?

I just want to caution you that those calories burned things are usually on the very high side. They're pretty much inaccurate. Just do what you can do, slowly increase and try to focus on those numbers.

I've heard lots about Zumba. My daughter actually went to a class last night. She loved it. I'm sure you will too!
  • the first time I did the elliptical, I think I made it for a total of maybe 3 minutes?? heh heh.

great job on upping your time, making it to the gym, and the weight loss!
  • Welcome back and way to go on the exercise! What's your plan of attack on food?
  • Glad to see you back and committed! I'm thrilled your including your daughter in your fitness routine. I heard Zumba is fun, looking into that myself.
  • To get there you've got to start -- so good for you for re-committing!

And glad you've found something at the gym you like to do -- dreading exercise is the worst.
  • Welcome back! Looks like you're off to a great start!
  • Hooray for getting back on track! You can do this
  • Congrats and welcome back. Way to go with the exercise