I have a small announcement to make, that is 15 years in the making!

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • After two full weeks of teetering back and forth from 198-201, and spending an ENTIRE week at 194-196 I am confident in saying I am in ONEderland! (195 as of this morn) I haven't had a one in front of the scale in 15 years. I wanted so badly to tell everyone when I first saw a 1 number on the scale, but I held back, and waited till I spent a whole week with a 1 in front of the scale. Just wanted to share my success so far.....because, without this site and all you wonderful, supportive people, I don't believe I would of been this successful. Words can't be spoken on how thankful I am of all of you on here.

I'm hoping sometime real soon I will post some updated photos so you can see the progess. I also plan on posting in the mini goals/photo album when I get my before/and current shots together.

Thanks for letting me share my progress with you!
  • Totally awesome moment (er, week?) for you!!! Keep up the great work!
  • That is absolutely wonderful! I can't wait for that moment Congrats!
  • Congratulations! You rock!
  • That is amazing. Well done!
  • congrats!
  • Wow! That is just fabulous! Congrats!! And great job! xoxo
  • Woot! good job
  • Way to go!!!!! Congratulations!
  • Congratulations!!! You must be floating on Cloud 9!!
  • YAY!! WTG!
    I've been having an "off" time with the diet/exercise. Seeing that you started about where I am at is a real inspiration! I needed that! TY!
  • fabulous!!!!
  • YEAH for you!!! Enjoy your victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Great job that's wonderful
  • 1994!!!! In 1994 I got my first desk (non-retail) job...I started applying to graduate schools (master's degree in 1998)...I went on my second honeymoon with my (now) ex-husband (didn't help)...hmm...I think I weighed right around 300 lbs. So, 15 years ago wasn't that great for me. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! Having your weight start with a ONE is a BIG ******* DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!