What body type are you?

You're on Page 7 of 7
Go to
  • I'm a pear, but I hope as I lose weight I become more hour glass-y. I have the big spare tire gut but aside from that the rest of my body has the fat more evenly distributed. Guess that means I should be doing crunches >_<
  • I'm sort of a Cello... sort of an Hourglass... so yeah...
  • I'm a pear and I will never get that hourglass shape because I am so VERY a pear up top (at my highest weight, 235, I was a B-cup. Now I'm at 178... and a B-cup.) And my hips/thighs are a force to be reckoned with! But, I think I will like my pear-ness when I'm less a size 12 and more a size 8, maybe?
  • i think i'm hourglass, i want my rear and boobs to shrink, they're humongous... i'll share if anyone wants hahahah.
  • I think I am an hourglass because I have a pretty well defined waist underneath all my fat, but I am too obese to tell. I have definitely warped my body from it's natural form with my bad habits, so only time will tell. When I have been thinner, I have looked pretty close to an hourglass. I think it's pretty hard to tell your body type when you've pushed it past it's natural state.
  • I am an hourglass with broad shoulders and hips, big boobs and a small butt. My issue is i have specific problem areas. Like a little (ok a lot) extra on the inner thigh, inner arm and of course the dreaded tummy. I know that true happiness comes from within and not from losing 30 lbs, but I honestly think that losing the weight will give me a confidence boost. What really sucks though is that when I lose weight by boobs are the first to shrink