I am new but old :)

• Hi to all from Alan,
    I am 70 years young and am here to offer support to anyone that needs it. I dont say I know the sercret to eternal life but I am happy to share my experiences to anyone who is serious about losing weight
    And no, I am not selling a thing!!
  • Welcome Alan!
  • Hi All, it's been a long time since I was on 3fc. in the days there was a chatroom, 8 years has seen a lot of changes in my life but I still have a weight problem and I'm back, big but hopefully with friends on the inside I'll be slimmer. It's good to talk to you all again
  • Gosh, Alan, I'm the same age as you but 70 is the new 50! So wash your mouth for saying the "o" word.

to 3FC.
  • Quote: Hi All, it's been a long time since I was on 3fc. in the days there was a chatroom, 8 years has seen a lot of changes in my life but I still have a weight problem and I'm back, big but hopefully with friends on the inside I'll be slimmer. It's good to talk to you all again
    Hi Puddin! Welcome back!
  • Thank you for the welcome
    I dont feel 70. At my birthday party I think I said, when I was 5 , 7 seemed old, when I was 10 - 15 was ancient, at 20 - 35 was well past it, and when I was 40 anyone of 70 seemed like to have one foot inthe grave and another on a banana skin.
    Now I AM 70 I no longer know, or even care what is "OLD".
    I guess I will know when I am really old when I hear them banging in the nails in my coffin lid!

Anyway I about a month ago I started a weight loss blog so I could connect with those who were struggling. Then I found 3FC...so if anyone wants to connect with me, you know where to find me -here or on "weight wise man's blog"....
    Look forward to more of the same in the coming years. I want to enjoy the ride!
    Alan
  • Hi Alan and welcome to 3FC!

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Quote: I guess I will know when I am really old when I hear them banging in the nails in my coffin lid!