YEOW!!!! I NOT ONLY SURPASSED MY 140lb Milestone, BMI says I'm no longer OVERWEIGHT!!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to

• Call me dizzy today!!! Oh, yeah... and ECSTATIC!!

Got on the scale after several weeks of weight fluctuations (which I had no idea what I "really" weighed at), and found out I dropped 4.6 lbs!

That means, I've not only reached my 140lb milestone, I've PASSED IT!! A total of 143 lbs to date!

I got on and off the scale like 10 times just to make sure I had my contact lenses in properly, LOL!

Then it struck me, and I hurried over to my laptop to google a BMI calculator. Lo, and behold, I am also officially NO LONGER OVERWEIGHT!! I'm in the NORMAL weight category!!!!

I then did the following math and realized I have less than 40 lbs to lose before I hit my target goal (39 lbs left to lose to be exact).

Dang!!!

I think it was RockinRobin who said I'd see the 160s "whoosh by" me! I don't know about the last 4 lbs in the 160s category before I hit the 150s, but at least for this coming week, I'm "whooshin' by"!!!

~ tea

• What an awesome milestone! You DESERVE to celebrate!
  • Congratulations!!!!!!
  • Omg!! That is so friggin awesome! I can't wait until I can get to NORMAL BMI. Again. Congratulations on your awesome ACCOMPLISHMENT!

• Way to go!!!

Peg
  • Wonderful News!!!!!!!
  • That's totally awesome....!!!
  • That is amazing!! Congrats
  • Yay!!
    Congrats on an amazing accomplishment!

The fact you have lost over 100 pounds is also truly amazing. I hope to be where you are at sometime in the near future

Keep it up!
  • Congratulations!!!
  • YOU ROCK!!!
  • Wow! That's FABULOUS!!
  • What a milestone!!!!

Best wishes on your continuing journey.
  • OMG!!!!! I am SO HAPPY for you!!!!! You are just rockin this and I know that you've struggled lately so I am SO GLAD that you are experiencing this wonderful "whoosh" right now. You go girl!!!!