motivational tv for weight loss?

• Since the biggest loser ended its most recent season, I've been looking for new sources of inspiration on television during the dry summer months.

To my delight, I've been checking out:

1. Dance Your @SS Off! (Oxygen channel)
    2. Ruby (Style network channel; **first season dvd is available on amazon)
    3. Drop Dead Diva (Lifetime channel)

Anyone have further suggestions?

~ tea
  • I don't have cable TV, so I check out Lifetime via the web and really liked watching Diet Tribe. All the episodes from last season are online.
  • I Want To Change Your Life (The Diet Detective guy) comes on We channel but though I have watched it, there really are no details into the whole thing. He spends a week or two with them then a few months later he revisits them and they are miraculously smaller (well, most of them are, some have not been but that's another story, lol). Anyway, it's not for me but some like it and it may be worth checking out .
  • Well new series of Biggest Loser begins tomorrow on Sky Real Lives, but there are loads of shows on Sky Real Lives, I watch Body In Balance channel (especially for the New York Ballet Workout show) and check 4OD and BBC iPlayer for other shows.
  • Oooh, I second diet tribe! I preferred it a lot to the biggest loser because the weight loss goal seemed much more realistic and the women on the show continued with their daily lives, such as work, personal life, etc., while on the Biggest Loser, it is a weight loss bootcamp full of isolation and all-day workouts. Not very realistic.

Plus, the Diet Tribe trainer=HOT. And a sweetie.