Ow, my bum!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Congrats on getting through it!! Way to go!
  • I absolutely LOVE my spin classes!! I started taking the class in november of 08, and have been doing about 3 a week since then. They are such a great workout! The 1st few classes were very hard and I definetely had to go at a slower pace at 1st, but my butt stoped hurting and my indurance went up very quickly. They are fun and motivating. I actually look forward to my spin classes!! woohoo
    I do think they are the best workout (for me)
  • It is addictive I believe! I got to the gym too late for spin class this morning, but after doing my cardio on other machines I had to go into the spin room and have a 20 minutes sweat fest. It's crazy how spinning makes me sweat so much, so quickly compared to other cardio...
  • I have never tried or even been to a gym but congrats for sticking with it and I hope your bum feels better
  • Thanks for the encouragement, everyone!

I am totally addicted to the spin classes - I go 2-3 times a week. It still hurts some when I'm in the class but afterwards I am fine. I am thinking of asking hubby for a pair of shoes for Christmas.

P.S. Onederchick, obviously you are living proof that you don't need to join a gym to lose weight and get healthy!