Motivational & Inspirational Quotes

• Success is not a race, be patient.
    Success leads to success.
    Success is always a work in progress.
    Success doesn't come to you--you go to it.
    Success is a journey, not a destination. Focus on the process.
    Some people dream about success... while others wake up and work hard at it.
    Success is achieved and maintained by those who try-and keep trying.
    Everyday is a good day to SUCCEED!
    If at first you don't succeed-try, try again

When you get to a plateau, think of it as a landing on the stairway to your goal. And maintenance is a lifelong plateau, so a bit of "rehearsal" for maintenance isn't the worst thing in the world.

"Any experience can be transformed into something of value. Everything depends on the way you look at things. You cannot have the success without the failures.

What are stumbling blocks and defeat before you, can be stepping stones to victory if you remain determined.

In all your adversities there lies the seeds of equivalent advantages. In every defeat there is a lesson showing you how to win the next time.

I wake up every day with the realization that this is it, that there's only one shot at this life and I can either enjoy the ride and live it to its fullest and to my highest potential or I can stay the way I am.

Make the decision, then do something - no matter how small - toward accomplishing what you want.

Persevere and you will win the prize.

You get whatever you settle for.

Your past does not equal, nor does it dictate, your future.

One definition of insanity is: Doing the same thing again and again and expecting a different result.

Do you choose to simply know the path, or do you choose to walk it?

We fail because we don't strike the iron while it's hot. We don't take immediate action toward achieving what we want. We decide to wait until tomorrow, or next week, or even next month.

It comes down to a simple question: what do you want out of life, and what are you willing to do to get it?

Be specific in what you want, and use specific words. Empower yourself, and become the person you dream about

Listen closely: the only time it's too late to change yourself is when you're dead. Until then, you're simply making excuses or lying to yourself.

If you didn't need a pill to get fat, why would you need one to get unfat?

You won't fail if you're not perfect, you'll fail if you're not committed to improving yourself slightly each day.

Rather than aiming for being perfect, just aim to be little bit better today than you were yesterday.

We can reverse years of damage to our bodies by deciding to raise our standards for ourselves, then living differently. Old wounds heal, injuries repair, and the whole system improves with just a few changes in what we put into our bodies and how we move them.

"Anything is possible, It's your choice whether or not you choose to make IT happen."

What would you attempt, if you knew you could not fail?

Discipline is remembering what you want.

"You have failed only when you quit trying. Until then, you're still in the act of progression. So, never quit trying and you'll never be a failure.---Tommy Kelley

"If we defend our habits, we have no intentions of quitting them."

"When one approach is not working to reach the desired goal, that's not a reason to abandon the goal. Instead, it is time to devise another approach."------Ralph Marston

If you want what you do not have, you must do what you have not done.

Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.

IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW GOOD YOU ARE BUT HOW BAD YOU WANT IT!!

Food for Thought: The starting point of all achievement is desire. Keep this constantly in mind. Strengthen Your Desire! Weak desires bring weak results, just as a small amount of fire makes a small amount of heat.

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down...

Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future. ~ Deepak Chopra ~

He who gets up one more time than he falls, makes it through...

Determination today leads to success tomorrow!

Quitting is NOT an option.

I can do this...I know I can. It's just going to take time & patience.

Start doing what's necessary, then do what's possible, and suddenly you'll be doing the impossible!

"My life tomorrow will be the result of my attitudes and the choices I make today."

In this age, which believes that there is a short cut to everything, the greatest lesson to be learned is that the most difficult way is, in the long run, the easiest! --Henry Miller

My world is expanding as my butt is shrinking!

"Don't sacrifice your future for a momentary pleasure"

"Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway."

A year from now, you may wish you had started today- Robert Schuller

"If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you
    always got"

"Never trade what you want the most for what you want at the moment"

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream;
    not only plan, but also believe.
    - Anatole France

Great changes may not happen right away, but with effort even the
    difficult may become easy.
    - Bill Blackma

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every
    time we fall" Confucius

"The greatest thing you have is the 24 hours in front
    of you.
    The past is gone; the future is distant.
    Today you CAN succeed.
    Set a goal you can achieve in the next 24 hours."

"Only those who risk going too far can
    possibly find out how far one can go..."
    -T.S. Eliot

"Obstacles are what we see when we take our eyes off the goal." Rita
    Davenport

"The odds of hitting a target go up dramatically when you aim at
    it."
    Mal Pancoast

"Things that seem hard are not always that hard. Put one foot in
    front of the other, and you'll get to the end."

"Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your Destiny." Frank Outlaw

Any1 have anymore they would like to share?
  • "Today is victory over yourself of yesterday"-Miyamoto Musashi

"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going."
    Beverly Sills, American opera singer
  • "If you knew you'd be fighting for your life tommorow, would that change how you train today?"
  • "go hard or go home"