Just out of curiousity....

• For those of you who have your weigh-in numbers(SW/CW/GW) in your signature lines...when do you update them? When you do your weekly weigh-in or every day?
  • Jen.. I weigh in Monday nights and I change my signature line that same night. - unless I stay the same.
  • I weigh in on Friday mornings and before posting my results I change mine.
  • I weigh in Monday mornings, and change my signature when I think about it...lol

• I don't have a set weigh in date because I am a slave to the scale. Usually Friday's, but I am trying for Monday's now. I change my stats when I have a loss.

• Jen-

IMHO I have no qualms with how often people need to weigh themselves, however I feel quite strongly that you should only post results/changes from the same time every week. I have heard from others, and noted in my own personal "logs" that if I post every drop, I more than likely gain some of it back by the time my official weigh in comes around. I only update my total loss here and on my website after my "official" weigh in at weight watchers, and I find it really is the most accurate measure of how I'm doing on my weight. Some people post every little loss and gain, but you will really find you are yo-yo-ing all over the place, and more than likely get discouraged. To me, unless its a loss that is showing on the WW scale, on Tuesday night, at 5:30 pm, I don't count it. Sure, I know when I've lost a little or gained a little so I'm prepared for what that scale says (most of the time), but I again really feel that weigh in is the only one I should really count.

I would suggest you set aside a specific day and time each week that counts as your official weigh in.. and after that, post how you did!

BA
  • Yep, I picked that out last week already....I will weigh-in every Tuesday, what time I get here though will depend on when I have time to get on the net....however I do weigh myself first thing in the morning, so at least that will stay consistant(ever Tuesday Morning).