What are you eating today??

• B - 1/2 a whole wheat bagel with natural peanut butter + 1 banana + 1 low-fat yoghurt
    L - 4 whole wheat melba toasts with 2 wedges of light laughing cow cheese and grape tomatoes + carrot sticks
    S - handful of almonds + 2 apple
    S - Kashi Granola Bar
    D - Swiss Chalet. White meat bbq chicken, mulit grain dinner roll and cesar salad

I am also going to be adding what I will be drinking and what exercise I will doing for the day so feel free to add as well
  • B: 1 serving multigrain wheat thins + 2 lauhging cow french onion wedges
    L: Mac and Cheese Lean cuisine (just didn't feel like prepping today) + an orange
    S: Applesauce
    D: Grilled Tilapia with White Rice and cucumber salad

Comes out to about 1100 calories so I may sneak in a pudding cup after dinner for another 100 calories
  • B - 1/2 package of sliced strawberries, Fage 0% fat yogurt, teaspoon honey

L - BBQ chicken salad - romaine, purple cabbage, red onion, roasted corn, carrot shreddies, grape tomatoes, grilled chicken, a little BBQ sauce, a little fat free Ranch dressing, Santa Fe tortilla strips

S - tall non fat latte

S - cherries

S - string cheese

D - curried sea bass over brown rice, steamed green beans
  • 2 weetabix
    granola bar
    banana
    ham salad
    small amount of chicken
    5 melba toasts
    3 litres of water
  • B - 1 cup skim milk and a grapefruit (I was running late)
    L - 5 oz hickory smoked tuna w/ 2 tbs ff mayo, green onions, red peppers, tomatoes, and cucumber
    S - Apple
    D - Schwan's meatloaf patty cut up over large spinach salad (lots of different veggies) with 1/4 cup low fat cheddar and a low fat honey mustard.
    Dessert - 1 cup ff chocolate ice cream, 1/2 cup strawberries, and 1 tbsp of lite chocolate syrup

1354 calories - still seems like too many to me, but I'm losing faster than I did at 1100, so I'll go with it!
  • Quote:
    1354 calories - still seems like too many to me, but I'm losing faster than I did at 1100, so I'll go with it!
    HaHa! Of course
  • B - 1 slice whole wheat toast with honey and natural peanut butter + 1 cup watermelon + 1 tub low-fat blackberry yoghurt
    S - 1 peach + handful of almonds
    L - 1/2 whole wheat pita with fat free chicken deli meat, light mayo lettuce and lot-fat chedder cheese + raw broccoli and grape tomatoes with low fat cesar dressing for dipping
    S - 2 whole wheat melba toast with 1 laughing cow cheese wedge
    D - Cornflake battered fish + large salad with green leaf lettuce, red onion and grape tomatoes
  • Breakfast.
    I got up at 5 a.m., sat for alittle while to ease the pain (long story) while I drank my coffee and played on this forum!!! Then, I took my shower. After shower I made an omelet (3 eggs) with bean sprouts and a piece of wheat toast. And, of course, yet another cup of coffee!!!

That was my breakfast.
  • B - 1/2 cup oatmeal with natural peanut butter and honey + 12 small strawberries + coffee with skim milk and sweetener
    S - 1 low fat yoghurt
    L - Salad with white meat bbq chicken, green leaf lettuce, grape tomatoes, red onions and low-fat chedder cheese + light mayo and spicy mustard dressing
    S - Apple
    S - Kashi Granola Bar
    D - 1/3 cup whole wheat pasta + extra lean beef mince + healthy choice chunky vegetable pasta sauce (I will add more of my own vegies as well!) + 1 can of Diet Pepsi

Water: 2 litres (minimum)
    Exercise: 30mins Cardio
  • b- strawberry&cremes instant oatmeal, coffee
    l-beans and rice, tomato
    s- peach, 2 plums
    d-crazy pizza (ww recipe) + chocolate muffin (ww recipe)

gee, this doesn't look like much.

oh, and i already had a 35 minute walk.
  • B - 1 large banana
    S - 1/4 of a chocolate cupcake made by a coworker (I think it was chocolate anyway... it wasn't very good)
    S - celery sticks with 2 tbsp light blue cheese dressing
    L - 1 cup cooked bulgar wheat, 1.5 cups veggies (broccoli, mushrooms, bell pepper, and onion, cooked in a little olive oil) in tomato sauce, < 1/2 tbsp parmesan cheese
    S - 1 ounce extra sharp cheddar cheese and 8 pieces of turkey pepperoni
    D - 1 Zweigle's white hot dog (it's a western NY thing) on 1 slice light wheat bread, 1 cup vegetarian baked beans

Calories: ~1270
  • I eat just about the same things M-F
    B: 1/2 cup Fiber One Cereal
    S: Cherries or Nectarine
    L: 3/4 cup Brown Rice, 3oz Grilled Chicken, 1 cup zucchini or asparagus (sometimes i add spicy fat free refried beans) & mix it all together.
    S: Kellogg's Fiber Bar or Almonds or Protein Shake or carrots & lite ranch
    D: Grilled Chicken or Lean Steak, Lots of Veggies & maybe some brown rice

I'm usually between 1200-1500 calories/day.
  • Happy Hump Day everyone!

Breakfast:
    Scrambled eggs with mushrooms and reduced-fat cheese
    Turkey bacon
    Reduced-sodium V-8

Snack 1:
    Celery with roasted red pepper hummus

Lunch:
    Salad with leftover London Broil slices
    Sugar-free Jell-O

Snack 2:
    Part-skim mozzarella cheese stick

Dinner:
    Shrimp stir-fry
    Salad

Dessert:
    Undecided
  • B - 1/2 a whole wheat pita with natural peanut butter + 1 low-fat yoghurt + 1 banana + 1 coffee with skim milk and sweetener
    L - 1/3 cup whole wheat pasta + 1 small can of flavoured tuna
    S - 1 cup raw broccoli with light cesar dressing for dipping + handful of almonds
    S - 2 whole wheat melba toast with 1 wedge laughing cow cheese
    D - BBQ Portugese Chicken + large cesar salad with low-fat cesar dressing and red onions + 1 can Diet Pepsi

Water: 2 litres
    Exercise: Elleptical 30mins + 1 hour walk with dog
  • Breakfast - Two Eggo low fat nutrigrain waffles with fat free cream cheese and a tiny drizzle of honey

Snack - banana

Lunch - leftover pinto beans cooked last night

snack - Yoplait light yogurt tub, and MAYBE some dry Banana Nut Cheerios when I get home (I've got the room today, but maybe not the desire)

Dinner - MORE leftover beans (I cooked a TON too many), with two whole wheat tortillas, a little cheese and some homemade Spanish rice. And a Blue Bunny no-sugar added fudge bar for dessert.