Laughing Cow *Ha Ha*

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I am going to buy some of the light cheese Laughing Cow wedges on the weekend! Yay!

Which flavours have you tried and which one is your favourite??

How do you eat them??
  • Light Garlic and Herb--YUMM!

I spread them on whole grain melba toast.
  • Hungry Girl cookbook has some great recipes using this!
  • I love the light regular laughing cow and I spread it on reduced fat wheat thins or celery sticks. Yummy!!
  • French Onion....mmmmm!!! I love them all though. I guess we're not helping you make a decision. They're all delicious though...and the light ones are only 35 calories!
  • I spread the french onion on WW toast, either to eat solo or on a sandwich.

I eat the swiss with apple slices, wheat crackers, recently reduced fat cheezits...

I just tried it a few weeks ago, so I don't have a lot of great ideas yet...
  • I spread a wedge on a slice of toast or eat it with a serving of wheat thins fiber selects yum!

I like the original or the french onion best- the garlic one is a lot of garlic to me- and I LIKE garlic!
  • Garlic & Herb is the best, but I also tried the swiss, and its decent. You will really like them! Walmart is about the cheapest place to get them....
  • I'll use it as a sandwich spread instead of LF mayo. It's excellent in a fried egg breakfast sandwich, as well.

Of course, I eat them straight out of the package like it were a string cheese or something...
  • I have tried them all and love them all.
  • My favorite is the 'light' cheese served with fruit. Yummy!
  • I bought some of the garlic and herb and it didn't taste any different than the light to me. Since so many of you like the G & H, maybe I got a lame mix, so I'll give that another try. I made my own before buying the G & H by spreading the light on crackers and then adding garlic powder and italian seasoning.

I didn't know they make onion, that sounds good too.

I spread the cheese on crackers, or in a turkey wrap!
  • I like plain and garlic/herb. On flatbreads, sandwiches (as a spread) and in celery. Also great in eggs.
  • I like the Garlic and Herb. I love to mash a wedge into a baked potato or baked sweet potato.
  • I find the garlic and herb to be a bit bland. The french onion, however, is chock full of flavor and very yummy!