Fiber Drinks

• I love, love the fiber drinks. I have been buying some of my HNS from dietdirect, but I can't find any fiber drinks online. Does anyone know of a place to buy these cheaper?
  • I suggest the Benefiber stick packs. They are way cheaper and do just as good a job, plus they have 4 flavors. The Kiwi Strawberry mixes great with the Kiwi Melon HNS. The citrus punch is awesome in the green tea cranberry HNS, make it kind of like and Arnold Plamer. Still looking for the other two flavors.

Good luck.
  • Those sound good! I think they have less fiber though. Is that right?
  • 3g verse 5g... nominal really and when you start looking at the price it would still be TONS cheaper to use 2 benefibers verses one pack of the other.
  • to quote dkmd27 from the MRC***Take 37***July Thread:
    "dietdirect dot com sells the fiber drinks .... they are WonderSlim Fulfill Fiber Supplements (that's the name, it's the exact same product as the center sells). They are about the same price as the center unless they are on sale, and they are not on sale this week. They have the red fruit flavored ones, iced tea ones, and a cherry and orange gelatin kind (these two have 15 more calories -- 35 calories and 5 grams of fiber). When they are on sale, they are 7.99 per box."