pill questions

• Hello everyone! I am new to this forum, and this is my first post I started going to MRC in January and completed my membership time there at the beginning of June. Right after I finished my weightloss time, I went out of town for a month (to get married) and missed maintenance. So while I was out of town, I guess I celebrated my marriage a little too much and gained back 6 lb and my body doesnt want to loose it again for some reason. I was going to go back to MRC but I honestly cant afford it right now, so I am trying to start over....sooo...... My question is... can anyone tell me if there are any products that are sold out there that are equivalent to the Corti - trim and the Enhancer?

Thank You!
  • Im sure you can buy corti-trim OTC...but have you tried drinking LOTS of water? I up'd my water intake to between 100-120 ounces...and in a week I was down 5 lbs! Try it, cant hurt anything...plus its FREE!!!
  • Quote: Hello everyone! I am new to this forum, and this is my first post I started going to MRC in January and completed my membership time there at the beginning of June. Right after I finished my weightloss time, I went out of town for a month (to get married) and missed maintenance. So while I was out of town, I guess I celebrated my marriage a little too much and gained back 6 lb and my body doesnt want to loose it again for some reason. I was going to go back to MRC but I honestly cant afford it right now, so I am trying to start over....sooo...... My question is... can anyone tell me if there are any products that are sold out there that are equivalent to the Corti - trim and the Enhancer?

Thank You!
    If you were supposed to start maintenance at the beginning of June... and your MRC plan should have covered a year of maintenance... it shouldnt cost you anything to go back... right? I mean, you already payed for it. Anyways, I would ask if I were you.
  • Well I go to this months maintenance on the 20th so I am hoping I can figure out some things then... but I will definitely try upping my water intake, that can't hurt. Thank you both so much for your help
  • Now has a brand of Cider Vinegar Diet Formula that is comparable to MRC 6.