Meta Quick Questions

• Has anyone done meta quick? I'm on the green meta slim menu. Do I eat a bar for breakfast, shake for lunch and then my regular evening meal? I can't get to the center until Thursday and would like to start this option. Thanks for any help!
  • I started the meta quick menu last friday july 3rd and have lost one pound a day so far...its a bar and a hns for breakfast.....a meal replacement shake and hns for lunch...and for dinner 4 oz of fish or chicken with 4 oz veggies...and a slice of 40 calorie bread...and hns for dinner....and throughout the day one more hns...plus 64 oz of water.
  • Thank you so much! That is exactly the information I needed!

Also congrats for the extra weight loss meta quick.

How are you feeling using this menu option? How many days do you plan to do it?
  • I don't think we had a metaquick option when i went to the center before. I assume they will go over these options with me when I set up my appointment?
  • Asher-They probably won't cover this option at your initial appt. Meta quick is saved for plateaus, travel, etc. I'm sure they will cover it if you ask about it.
  • I feel pretty good on it...surprised cause i figured I would have less energy. I plan on doing it 7 consecutive days...so thursday will be my last day. They said that you can only do this 7 days a month...and you can split the days up if you want to. I am also doing 30 minutes on the elliptical a day...fixin to head that way now.....They have never told me about the metaquick option until I asked...it seems like unless you ask they dont share the info. just my opinion
  • Quote: I started the meta quick menu last friday july 3rd and have lost one pound a day so far...its a bar and a hns for breakfast.....a meal replacement shake and hns for lunch...and for dinner 4 oz of fish or chicken with 4 oz veggies...and a slice of 40 calorie bread...and hns for dinner....and throughout the day one more hns...plus 64 oz of water.
    Oh! One more thing... Can you have fiber drinks on meta quick???
  • Oh and also every evening I have been eating the same thing.....4 oz of tilapia and 4 oz of asparagus...with one piece of toast....it gets boring but I figure its worth it.....
  • yes, you can have the fiber drinks.....on my sheet here it says three servings of fiber plus beverages per day...if ya want me to I will fax you a copy of this...or mail it to ya...I dont have my scanner hooked up otherwise I would email it to ya.
  • Quote: yes, you can have the fiber drinks.....on my sheet here it says three servings of fiber plus beverages per day...if ya want me to I will fax you a copy of this...or mail it to ya...I dont have my scanner hooked up otherwise I would email it to ya.
    Thank you "Trying2008" for all of your help! I think that is all the info I need to get started. I really appreciate it! I really didn't want to wait until Thursday to start the meta quick. Thanks to you, I can start in the morning. Yeah!

Glad to hear you are feeling well and losing weight too! I hope to do as well!
  • I haven't tried the shakes yet. Do they have the same amount of carbs as the bars?
  • Is it safe to assume you can't have any creamy HNS while on meta quick???
  • green meta slim sheet
    Could you email the green meta slim sheet?
  • I thought this was food based program. I didn't know you had to do all these meal supplements. This is why I got off Medifast. I hope I don't have to buy a bunch of stuff. I am still trying to recover from the 2 grand I spent on Medifast. Are these also required to do the program along with the HNS?

Ronnie