*******Weekly Chat July 5th-11th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*******

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • Evening Girls,

Well its been another one of those weekends. I hate to beat the same old drum but adulthood and responsibility sucks. My papaw came home from the hospital yesterday and he is just being an old onry arse because he can about taking medicine and taking care of himself. I am sure that when I am 82 I will do the same thing however for right now O.....M.....G. I also was once again reminded how much my boyfriend is not a social butterfly. We went to a party last night and he didn't say 10 words the whole time we were there. UGH we are complete opposites.

Anyway more updates to come but for now I am going to a hot dog social at my church ttfn!
  • Bee- my BF is the EXACT SAME. He hardly talks unless people approach him and even then it is an effect...we went to the dog park today and he didn't say anything to anyone of course I am there talking to everyone and I do the same at parties...and then I get home feeling lonely because I didn't spend any time with him...
  • Hey ladies! My weekend was no way OP. I did do a lot of walking/moving and was aware of portion sizes. We went to dinner at my best friend's BF's restaurant in Harlem last night, and it was awesome. We all split/shared everything, so I got to try a lot of things, but it was like bites here and there, no full portions (or multiple portions). I walked around A LOT. We were at the beach for 8 hours on Friday, and that involved a lot of running around, swimming, etc, then we walked all over NYC yesterday before dinner. I feel like such an old lady because my hips were KILLING me. I need shoes. Desperately.

I hope the rest of you had a good weekend
  • I did so good for the beginning of yesterday....and then we went to a friend's house for a BBQ for the 4th. LOL I was really good about the cookout food since they had grilled chicken kabobs. But my friend had made cookie dough ice cream cake. IT WAS SO GOOD!!! I had made room in my day for alcohol calories because I knew that I was going to be drinking there. I was feeling good until the last drink...I know, I know, everyone feels fine until the "last drink" LOL

I think I am too old for this crap now!!! haha My friend and I were dancing around the kitchen, preparing for next weekend when we have her bachelorette party. My butt and thighs were hurting this morning LOL But I was also really hungover and it was not fun at all!!!
  • Hi Chickies ..... here's to a new week OP!
  • hi everyone, I'm new and looking for a niche here on 3FC

I had cold stone today. I have some guilt, but it was sooo good, and I have lost nearly 6 pounds in my first 2 weeks... it was a true treat!! I know you're not supposed to use food as rewards, but there's nothing else that I really really want!!
  • Hiiii...

• Hello everyone! I'm new here!
  • im sick body aches, head aches, sore throat, cough, sneezing So glad i didnt go to the gym today xD

• Good morning everyone,

How was everyone's 4th? I had a lackluster one, mostly my little sister and I sat around and watched the Star Wars marathon on TV. I also worked on another short novel... I make no guarantees that it'll actually be finished this time, but it's worth a try, I guess.

I've decided to take up my previously unoccupied space on the bandwagon, yet again. For real this time, and I have a plan I will carry out.

Something did change my mind... hearing my dad and mom bicker (and they do... often) and my dad nagging my mom on a fairly regular basis about her weight, and how she is going to die if she carries on this way, etc and so forth. Normally I would call my dad's mistake on this one, but unfortunately it seems to be getting more and more true as time goes on. And the sad thing is, Mom and I are around the same weight. So, I guess it's time to go back OP, and not screw around.

Welcome to 3FC, minitwinkie and obnoxious kisses! Hope you find what you're looking for here.

Anyway, I am going to attempt to catch some Zs, I have been up since 3am and I need sleep.

M

• Icon- Hope you feel better soon! I was going to say being sick in the summer is weird, but I guess you have the opposite season?

Chele- hangover = no fun. Lol, but you will soon forget that I'm sure

Um so what's new with me? I had 5 days off work, my bf came to visit, and we did a lot of roadtripping. Oh yea, and we also got engaged..

Ohhh myyy. Ok I handled it quite badly when he asked because I was so surprised, I was just yelling No!
    And then he's like okay, if you're not ready (which I don't think I am) that's fine. Yesterday we were walking around a marina and he said something like "I'm going to get a boat someday". And I was thinking but WE were going to get a boat, why would he say just "I". And then the wheels clicked in my head and I changed the No to a yes haha.
    This is sooo weird. I haven't told anyone else yet since I'd like to wait till I get home in August and tell people in person. Did I mention how weird it is to say my 'fiance'??? WEEEIIIRRDD.
    It's funny because before he came to visit I didn't know if we would last long but I think I hadn't seen him for so long (2 months) that I forgot a lot and many of the issues were mostly in my head. I guess it made me think about not being stupid and letting him get away.
    I don't think we'll be getting married any time soon though, which is nice and stress free lol.
    I do like my sparkley ring though.. lol But I think I will be returning it when I get home for something smaller (it's not gaudy or anything, but I can't wear it to do fieldwork or the gym or things like that).
    Anyway, sorry for the long post. You ladies are the first to know!!
  • Congratulations Aneleh!!!!!

Icon - I hope you feel better!!

Shelly - Good luck!

Welcome to the new chickies!

As for me, I slept in a bit this morning, but my back is packed for the gym (along with a new vampire book) and I'm all set to get cracking back into my routine after work. I definately missed it this weekend.
  • i've just give in to a bread (250 calories).

I wasn't hungry but i just wanted to eat the bread.
    I feel a little bad about it
    But it's not gonna ruin my whole day - since for the whole day i slept and so only ate 1 normal dinner - i know this is terrible for not eating but i am sick so can't wake up earlier. Anyways, so i guess 250 calories from this bread isn't a big deal. A big deal is that i ate when i didn't feel hungry. I won't anymore >"<

>"< i just want to vent abit Thanks for reading I'll make myself better tomorrow by a healthy breakfast ^_^ and not skipping meals.
  • Congratulations Aneleh!!!
  • Aneleh- That is awesome!

Finally, we are closing on our house today! Wish us luck!