Offical 1st Week Done... A lifetime to go

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Sounds daunting doesn't it? I keep thinking, wow, and this was only one week into this journey. But I want it more now than ever before. So, one week done and a lifetime of healthy choices and habits to go!
    I am offically one week in today. Stepped on the scale this morning and I am down 6 pounds!!
    I bow to all you amazing people who are keeping me motivated and inspired. I can honestly say I wouldn't feel as confident without the support I recieve here! Thank you.

• You're doing fantastic! Congratulations on your first pounds lost and your first week down!!
  • Congratulations! I know what you mean, It can seem overwhelming sometimes thinking about how we are just beginning this journey (im about 3 weeks in). But the longer it goes, the more I lose, the healthier I feel. I know I can do this, if i continue to take it just one day at a time. And you can too. WE CAN DO IT ;D lol
  • Congrats! That's fantastic.

Just take it one bite at a time and you'll be fine.
  • That's awesome. Keep up the hard work
  • Congratulations! What a great first week. Don't think about it as your whole lifetime; that can be a bit overwhelming. Just take it one day at a time.
  • yay! one day at a time is the way to go - not even that, one MEAL at a time -- think how great you're going to feel this time next year???? look out!!

ps raylynn love the avatar! thomas jane rowwwwrrrrrrr
  • Congrats on one week of commitment and the six pounds. Both are great! Keep it up!!
  • It can be overwhelming to think about the distance to go, but you're not losing 50 or 100 pounds to a countdown clock - you have the rest of your life ahead of you and every choice you face is a cumulative victory toward health.

You can do it. Just keep taking small steps to make good choices and your waistline will take care of itself
  • You are doing AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited by the end of my first week...and honestly there of course will be blips but I have stayed committed ever since...you can totally, totally, TOTALLY do this!!!! Great job!!!!
  • wow so glad your first week went well, please keep us updated. Im 2 days in and feeling good I hope i can carry on and do as well as you hun. xx
  • Great job! That's a wonderful start!!!!
  • Wonderful job! Congrats!
  • A lifetime of:

Towels that wrap around you.
    Cutting your toenails easily.
    Fitting into every booth and amusement park ride.
    Trying on cute clothes and they fit.
    Walking up a couple of flights of stairs without losing your breath.
    Being excited when a friend posts FB pictures of an event you attended.
    Being in the picture instead of always taking the pictures.
    Enjoying shopping for bridesmaid dresses - sleeveless, BRING IT
    Yearly checkups where the doctor goes on and on about your excellent numbers and calls in his assistant to look at your numbers (no joke, happened to me!)
    Feeling energetic
    Catching sight of yourself in the mirror and thinking "wow, who's that slender person?"
    Swimsuits (okay, still a nightmare for me, but better! really!)
    Keeping up with friends on a walk
    Going to the hairdresser and getting the same smock as everyone else (at my top weight, I got a "green" smock, I was horrified when I realized it was the + size smock, unlike the black regular ones, definitely a bad memory!)
    Shopping for an important event and having lots of choices
  • This site and it's members are amazing! Many congrats on your first week. Trust me, soon enough your new life will become your habits.