Congratulations LoriBell on making your goal

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • The other Lori~That I adore!
    Awesome Job Girl~You have been a major inspiration for me throughout my journey~I hope to reach you in your success soon.....YOU TOTALLY ROCK
    And I AM Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo PROUD OF YOU!

~Sending Lots of hugs your way LORIBELL~
  • Congrats, Lori - I love your no-nonsense posts that remind me that it's all about the decisions!
  • I can't believe I missed this thread. Thankfully Robin private messaged me or I might not have seen it, I've been so busy with kids, garden and life that I haven't had as much time to spend at 3FC as I would like.

I read all your posts last night and I couldn't reply until this morning after I had regained composure. I can't tell you all how much your kind words meant to me. I came to 3FC after I had lost approx 60 pounds, I was feeling good, but it was becoming increasingly difficult to do this alone. The power of the Internet still amazes me! I know I would have NEVER made it without the help from my fellow chickies. Thank you all again for making me feel so special. What a great feeling.

Now on to maintenance, which sucks so far...LOL It's been a real challenge in just these last few days to decide how much to eat and how much to weigh (without losing control on either AND a holiday weekend to boot!). I've been doing a lot of praying!
  • Whoohooooooo!!!!!!!
  • Congrats! That is awesome!
  • You rock! Congratulations!
  • That is so very amazing. God Bless!!