Bathing Suit Time

• So today we (my mom and I) decided a work out in the pool would be nice, as it feels so good. I got a new bathing suit a few months ago, when I was 281lbs, I put it on and thought it looked ok, then. The belly and back fat needed help though Well today I put it on at 259.5 and it looks much better. I'm excited about the loss to come!
  • I just got my swimsuit today. Suprizingly enough I got the first one I tryed on. That never happens. Just think how good you'll look come the end of summer!
  • congratulation.
    I just love that feeling
    haven't had a new bathing suit yet - probably i'll need to buy one soon because the one i got was 3 years ago.... and they didn't fit very well now
  • That is awesome!

For myself, I have never been one to wear bathing suits or even shorts in public. I just can not ever get comfortable for it. Not even when I wore a size 6 (which was many many moons ago, lol).
  • Thank you al
    I usually stick to the big one pc that covers everything up (the short suits and skirts). I have now graduated to the 2 pc sets, they cover everything, of course I wouldn't show my belly, but they are so much cuter.
  • Good for you Jay! Congrats so far on your weight loss! Keep up the good work!
  • thank you Candie