Hello from semi-newbie

• Hi there. I am returning to the site after years of being "off plan." I didn't want to return until I had a game plan for weight loss and felt ready to commit.

Brief introduction: suburban mom from NYC suburbs, attorney(part-time). I was at a normal weight most of my life, but am now 100 lbs overweight.

I signed up for WW yesterday. I have tried WW before with success (about 10 years ago) and was at goal until having kids. Since having my second child 2 years ago, I have tried to follow a low-carb diet with limited success.

I am recommitting to WW, but more importantly to simply planning meals, journaling food and exercising.
    I'd love to check in and give/get support.

That's all for now - hi everyone!
  • Hello Daisy! Weclome, jump right in, this is the place were all of the cool chicks and few fantastic roosters hang out!
  • Hi Daisy!

Welcome.
  • pffft! never WAIT to join us!!! WE don't care if you have a plan or are 100% ready to commit -- we just want you here!! If you wait til everything's perfect, geez we none of us would ever lose an ounce LOL Just coming here every day can help a little, maybe a lot who knows??? Jump right on in, we're so glad you came by !
  • Welcome Daisy! I'm glad you've returned; there's so much wonderful support here.

Stick around, post often and let us know how things are going for you!
  • Quote:
    I am recommitting to WW, but more importantly to simply planning meals, journaling food and exercising.
    These are wonderful things to commit to.

Losing weight & eating healthy simply won't happen on it's on. It's got to be planned out IN ADVANCE. It's too important to "leave it up in the air". Food journaling is a great way to stay accountable and exercising, can't say enough good things about it.

Each and every excess pound that you've gained, is one you can take off. With that iron clad commitment - there's absolutely nothing to keep you from taking them all off. I look forward to hearing of your success.
  • Hi Daisy and welcome back! Good luck with your goals