Goodbye 180's

You're on Page 5 of 34
Go to
  • That's great WWD!!! I've been hovering at 183 for a week. It's getting annoying, bt I know it's my fault. The motivation to work out hasn't been there and my eating hasn't been spectacular the last week.
  • I had to search long and hard for this one...hehe.

Hi everyone!!! I finally broke out of the 190's. I had been holding steady at 190.0 exactly on the dot for a couple weeks and after this week's weigh-in, I am 188.6!!! Definitely looking forward to getting out of the 180's as quick as possible, but I wanted to say a quick hello
  • For the past couple months, I've been in the 181-185 range. I just joined today and I'm glad I found this thread! (Though I did have to go to like page 8 to find it.) I think this will be motivating to get down to 179. I mean, this morning I was 181.4 so I hope it's not far away.
  • Another traveller here on the journey out of the 180's
  • I'm right there with you! I have been in the 180's all this year, I really need to get down to the 170's! Let's do this!
  • I need this!
  • I just stumbled into the 18Os a little bit ago and was pleased because 185 was my old "goal weight" but would like to leave asap or by mid January at the latest. We can totally do this!
  • I wanna be OUT by New Years. That's 5-7 lbs (depending on silly water retention).
  • I want out! I'm at 187, and I'd love to be out by New Year's as well. The last time I was under 180 was my early high school years!
  • This morning I weighed 180.0! So frustrating!
  • Lauranna, don't worry! You are soooooo close, lucky duck.

I, like everyone else, want out by new year's but I'm afraid that's not possible because my body loses weight very slowly at this point...lol...I guess maybe I'm just not doing it right. I'm happy if I lose 1.5lbs a week. Aw, heck, I want out too by New Year's.
  • I'm down to 182.5!! Hoping to be out of these 180's sooooon.... How often do you all weigh yourselves?
  • I have mysteriously gone down to 187.8 I guess that walking really shifts the pounds! Well for a minute the scale said 187.6 but then it changed it's mind to 0.2 higher. The funny thing is I wasn't even baffled about the big loss (for me, I'm a snailpace dieter) because I was so tired. Only once I'd had a shower did I realise
  • Congrats on the loss, Sann Maria! Way to go! You're almost half way through the 18O's. I too know what its like to lose weight at the slowest pace evergineable; however, its still losing and eventually we'll get there.
  • Congrats on the lossess, everyone

Jazz - I weigh myself every day.