skinny chicks diet

• anyone tried christine avanti "skinny chicks" diet? I just started it today.
  • What is it ?
  • I'm curious too. I want to be a skinny chick!
  • I'm wondering too. Does it have to do with this website?
  • Are you talking about the Skinny Chicks book? No. I believe it's based on being vegetarian which I am not.
  • Quote: Are you talking about the Skinny Chicks book? No. I believe it's based on being vegetarian which I am not.
    Different book - that one is Skinny B@@tch.

This one reads: Meet celebrity nutritionist Christine Avanti as she shares the breakthrough program that has won her a loyal following among Hollywood insiders with every woman who has ever despaired of achieving lasting weight loss. Skinny Chicks Don't Eat Salads also includes an exercise plan; information on key nutrients and nutritional supplements; and advice on how to eat balanced meals on the go and when dining out.
  • no, not veggie. She just says you need to eat PC combos; meaning a protein & a carb; & eat 4 times a day. I can hold my own when it comes to pigging out but this 4 times a day thing is seriously filling. I fade after 3 meals. Gonna give it a try tho. Her title comes from "skinny chicks don't eat salads" meaning that many of the salads nowadays are so crammed full that a hamburger has less calories. Was just wondering if anyone had tried it & had some helpful suggestions.
  • Quote: Different book - that one is Skinny B@@tch.
    I was looking at the wrong one entirely. It's something with legs on the front cover and the author is Karen something. So the answer is still "no, I have no idea what I'm talking about".
  • I saw that in the bookstore, didn't get it because I thought it probably was like all the other diet programs. But I'm a veggie..maybe I should take a peek at this one then..hmmmmm. I was curious by the title...didn't look into the book though as I was fixated on an emotional eating book at the time.