July Weight Loss Challenge

You're on Page 39 of 39
Go to
  • Morning Ladies
    All is well here.

Mystical
    I LOVE the charm bracelet idea!!
  • Good morning, chickies!

TUMMY I hope you have big fun on your trip! Stripper pole, huh?!

JACQUI Good computer vives coming your way! :

MSP Oh, I hear you on TOM and being on your feet too long. I used to feel as if my uterus was falling out. Great job on being so close to goal!

LAUREN I hope TOM is nicer to you too, today. Did the workout help your mood?

SARA 20% there! Woo hoo!:

MYSTICAL What a sweet DH! That is a wonderful idea!

DELPHI Dang that stall! Don't know what you have planned for tonight, but I'm hoping you have a blast!

SANDYE Are the heathens any better today? Good job on the 1 lb "When are you going to stop?" . I hear you on the two dinners every night. I have ended up eating the same thing I fix everyone else, just in smaller portions. That could be why I'm not getting anywhere. But after working all day at the job from ****, and working out when I get home, I'm pooped. I'd like to get away from the Lean Cuisines too. It's just so handy for work. Did you find that book?

As for me, I am down 1 lb today. I am off today (without pay thanks to the governor), so I am doing my ST this morning. It will be so nice to get it out of the way early. Maybe I'll be able to go to the gym later for some cardio. Yesterday was a bust, I managed just a mile and a half. Hope everyone has an OP day, and don't forget to laugh.
  • Susie~ glad to hear is all well!

Mom~ The heathens are a little better--Ab is eating which is victory in my book. Speaking of books, yeah, I found it and the other one like it. I have a B&N gift card so I might have to pick it up on Saturday if I like the looks of it. Congrats on the loss!! See, I told you it would come back off! Enjoy your day off and yay on getting the workout in early! I am Officially Addicted to early morning workouts! I would not consider yesterday a bust if you got in a mile and a half--I mean, let's remember what kind of cardio you were getting in a month ago...oh that's right, you weren't getting ANY in! See, not a bust at all! Hey, it's 69 here and breezy, blue sky with puffy clouds (some gray, so perhaps a sprinkle today)...wanna come over and sit in my backyard? Please oh please oh please?

Okay chickies, have a great day!
  • SANDYE Haven't done my workout yet, I've been all over this site. Now I'm STARVING! I would love nothing better than to sit in your back yard. I wish I could! It's supposed to be 104, [I]again,[I]with no relief in sight. Okay, I am getting off the computer NOW!
  • Delphi Good morning!

crazymamaof4 I don't mean to sound dumb but wat is the HIIT program? You are doing an awesome job on the microwave dinners. I am doing well with my eating this time around but I am trying to find new recipes that the rest of my family will enjoy. We have all made lifetime changes no more junk or unhealthy foods in my house

susiemartin I am trying to fingure out what charm I want first LOL I was thinking maybe one with the year. Since it is my new begining to my healthy life and ideas?

Late to the game My DH always has good ideas, he is my biggest support and he tries really hard to keep me motivated. Just yesterday he went and got me some workout videos that I wanted. I was just going to get one he got the entire set for me LOL

As for me looks like it is going to be another rollercoaster week I am up .4 lbs this morning. I am not sure why unless it was I didn't get all my calories in and I know I didn't get all of my water in yesterday since I was out on the road with DH at work. I only got half the water and I still had about 300 calories more to eat . Will that make you gain wait?

DH bought me the Jillian Michaels (3) videos yesterday since I really like her he thought it might help me stay motivated with my exercising. He is really awesome what can I say I have the best DH...

Ladies have a wonderful day and keep up the good work.
  • Sandye-My ticker is from the ticker factory, not from 3FC. I liked the decimals better since it's more acurate and 3FC's tickers don't show decimals, as you know.

Down another pound today...only about a half pound to go to July goal! My huge NSV yesterday was coming home from my WW, I picked up DH a DQ Blizzard..that new one with Girl Scout cookies in it. I ate one bite and gave the rest to the DH and kids. Then I fixed myself one (1/2 c.) serving of frozen yogurt which was very satisfying. That was huge for me since I usually allow myself a treat after WW as my one off-plan thing for the week, but I skipped it this week and didn't feel deprived or anything!!!
  • Happy Friday!

Super glad that it is Friday! And doubley excited that I am going to have my hair done after work today! Yay! The best way to end the week, nice and relaxing.

Tonight me and SO are going out for dinner, not sure where we are going yet but he said he felt like Italian so definitely a possibility. Not such a great choice for me but I will be fine as long as I only eat a suitable portion of what I order.

Going to be another crazy weekend, last weekend to pack before the move! Kinda scary but very exciting at the same time.

I hope you are all having a great OP day and have a great weekend!

saramommy Well done on the 1lb loss! Those other 4lbs will be gone in no time!

mystical Great idea on the charm bracelt!

crazymama I am too glad it's Friday, long week! I would definitely take cramps over my major mood swings (I can at least take something if it gets too much) and I am sure my SO would totally agree with that because he's usually on the back end of those mood swings!

LTTG Yes, my workout did help. Felt great afterwards! ANd well done on the -1lb!

Ms.P Yay on waving goodbye to another pound!
  • Hi girlssss Happy Friday . I need to run but wanted to come in and touch base. All is well here, I have been doing well with my plan. Took my parents to lunch yesterday (had the baked haddock) and it was great to see them but dad has been a little under the weather here and there so hoping he is okay. I am going to call them now and check on them. I miss you chickies... Keep up the wonderful work and congratulations to all of you on the lossess....hope to catch up with you all later.

Oh I started a new continuation thread for us as above the 500 post mark the thread may not function optimally. Talk soon,,,, you all have a wonderful day and keep on truckin'

• SW~247.1
    CW~241.2
    GW~235.1
  • hey guys, just a quick pop in -

I didn't get the job I was interviewing for, turns out I didn't even need to go to the interview as my other job (which I'm not in love with, but money is money) offered me a full time position.
    Ah the relief! Having a regular paycheck has beaten away all my doubts about my current job.

Will try to get in some personals tomorrow - I haven't even caught up on reading all the posts yet!

Oh, and I've got only one pound 'til I get to my July goal! This is probably the first time I've set a goal and achieved it (fingers crossed), in regards to weightloss, in any case.

July SW 194
    CW 186
    GW 185

• Oh My Goodness! I've Met my July Goal!!! This morning I weighed in at 156.0 on the nose! WOO HOO!!! This means I didn't wait until the last day of the month to reach my goal for this first time in a LONG time!!!! Please show me some red, Jacqui!

Just wanted to share that, since I'm on cloud nine right now. Thanks to all you wonderful supportive ladies for helping me stay on track and making this my best month so far this year!

merose-Good news about your job! Glad to hear it is more $$ for you now. Also, great job being so close to goal!! Keep on doing what you're doing.

I'm also reposting this in the continuation thread since I think we're meant to move over there now.