July Weight Loss Challenge

You're on Page 3 of 39
Go to
  • Mystical, Sunflowergirl, Jelder, JoyinSF, JellybellyJess, and Linzluv!

FSA and Jacqui~ I need that constant reminder for the 64ozs. of Vodka (oops, I mean water) SO I figure if I put it as a goal and then have you guys (especially that CMO4) constantly nagging at me to drink it >>> I might be more successful. I'm excited for the new month. I know I say it every challenge we do, but I love the "clean slate" feeling.

CMO4~love your goals!

Delphi~ Onederland this month baby! You can do it!

NSM~ Good luck lady!

Velvet~ I hope this is our month!

I need to get to bed. 4AM will be here way too soon. Catch up with everyone later.
  • July Weight Loss Challenge List of Participants (so far!)
    Weight Loss goals are in this list. Exercise goals are in the sister thread--July Exercise Challenge http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=175369. If anyone sees something that they'd like to have changed or edited in their info, please just let me know! I'll continue to add new people as they join in. Good luck to all! You can do it!

FullSteamAhead: Get back on track OP consistently; lose between 6-7 lbs
    Sunflowergirl68: Lose 8-10 lbs; drink more water
    NewShinyMe: Keep track of water intake; reach the 160's; stay accountable during the weekends
    Jelder227: Lose 8-10 lbs
    LaurenA: Lose 5 lbs
    Lene1974: Drink 64 oz of water daily; lose 5 lbs
    Velveteen: Reach 85 kg or less
    Delphi: Reach ONEderland; lose 10 lbs
    Jacqui_D: Lose 7-10 lbs
    JoyinSF: Lose 6-8 lbs
    Crazymamaof4: Lose at least 5 lbs; eat even MORE fruits and veggies; try out a new recipe every week; stay POP at least 85% of the time
    Jellybellyjess: Lose 7-10 lbs
    Susiemartin: Lose 10 lbs to be under 225 lbs
    Nellonello: Lose 8 lbs; maintain a 1000-calorie deficit 5 days a week
    Linzluv: Lose 15 lbs
    Mystical: Lose 8-10 lbs
    Robbynmarie_k: Fit into a size 18; reach 48 in waist measurement; maintain a 1000 calorie deficit; reach 220 lbs
    Sugarbaby269: Lose 8-10 lbs
    Stephanielllll: Lose 8 lbs; drink recommended amount of water
    Gekster: Lose 9 lbs; be more accountable on the weekends
    Peachykeen62: Lose 8-10 lbs
    Merose: Reach "overweight" on BMI chart; lose 9 lbs to reach 185 lbs
    Joyra: Lose 10 lbs to reach 145 lbs; lose 10 inches
    CakeBatter: Lose 6 pounds to reach 165 lbs; try to eat "clean"
    JazzyPeggy: Lose 10 lbs to reach 273 lbs
  • Goals for july

to fit into a size 18 (currently 22)
    48 inches around at belly button currently 52
    more cardio
    maintain a 1000 calorie deficit
    220 pounds currently 235
  • Hello everyone,
    I hope you don't mind if I jump in here and post my goals. It's been awhile since I've been here but I'd like to lose 8-10 pounds this month and add walking and swimming into my exercise plan.
  • Thanks! I too want to drink more water!
  • Quote: Linzluv, !! I've added you to the list! Good to have you and good luck!
    Thank you
  • Great idea! This is just what I needed to get jump started! Support and a Challenge!

My goal is 8 lbs this month and to drink the recommended amount of water!

Thank you and I know everyone can reach their goal!
  • You ladies work fast, already on page 3! Well this month I want to lose 9 pounds and be more accountable on the weekends. It sucks to have all that hard work disappear because of bad choices on those two days. Good luck to everyone!
  • I would like to lose 8-10 lbs this month!
  • hi girls!

Lene, you are too funny girl! lolol ah ha! 64 oz! lol I so hear you, I get excited for our new month too! It's really neat and I am so thankful for you all.......let's keep rocking it : ).

Robbynmarie ( a couple? : ) ), welcome freinds. Sugarbaby, of course not, welcome aboard . Also welcome to stehpanie and peachykeene.

Gekster, hi there girl......you are doing great! You really are...give yourself some credit .. : ) nice to see you here. I may just do your great idea of the reward envelopes this month!

lin, sunflower, hi girls ohhhhhhhh, we cannot forget our water h ere, lol. The girls rock! Reminds us about our water and that is great as it is so helpful. Catch you all tomorrow
  • I'd like to join in for July!
    I would LOVE to be overweight by the end of the month!
    + down 9 pounds to 185.
    + 30mins moderate excersise, 4 times per week.
  • Good Morning Ladies!

Just stopping by to see if everyone is as pumped up as I am about starting a new month, with new goals and a clean slate. I would like to welcome all the new gals and welcome back all the regulars.
  • Hi everyone!

I'd like to join in too. I've been upping my fitness and lowering my calories so I hope for a big payout this month!

My goals:
    Lose 10 lbs (today: 154.9; wt by 7/31: 145)
    Lose 10 inches
    1000 min of exercise
  • HI FSA, Jacqui, msperception, lewisempire, lene and everyone else I have forgotten. I am back for sure. My internet is up and work has slowed down. I am so happy to be back

My Goals:

Lose 6 pounds (165)
    Run 8K
    Try and eat "clean" ( this is a true task for me)
  • Robbynmarie_k, Sugarbaby269, Stephanielllll, Peachykeen62, Merose, and Joyra!! So good to have you! I've added your weight loss goals to this list, and if you stated exercise goals, I've added them to the July Exercise Challenge list! Good luck!

CakeBatter!!!!! OMGosh girl!!! GREAT to have you back!!!! I'm so glad your computer is up and running and that work has slowed down! We've missed you!! I've added your 8K to the exercise thread, so don't forget to check in there too! WELCOME BACK!!

Crystal, I know you are going to do it this time, girl! Staying more OP on the weekends is going to help a lot!!