July Weight Loss Challenge

You're on Page 2 of 39
Go to
  • Hey can i join this one?
    I have joined the exercise one!
    I would like to lose 10lbs by the end of July, but i would be happy with about 7/8 lbs lost! So yeah my goal would be to lose 7-10lbs in July
    Jess xx
  • Can't believe it's almost July

My July goal is to lose another 10 lbs and be under 225.
  • WooHooo!! Bring on JULY!!!! My goal for July is 8 lbs and a 1000 calorie deficit 5 days a week.
  • July Weight Loss Challenge List of Participants (so far!)
    Weight Loss goals are in this list. Exercise goals are in the sister thread--July Exercise Challenge http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=175369. If anyone sees something that they'd like to have changed or edited in their info, please just let me know! I'll continue to add new people as they join in. Good luck to all! You can do it!

FullSteamAhead: Get back on track OP consistently; lose between 6-7 lbs
    Sunflowergirl68: Lose 8-10 lbs
    NewShinyMe: Keep track of water intake; reach the 160's; stay accountable during the weekends
    Jelder227: Lose 8-10 lbs
    LaurenA: Lose 5 lbs
    Lene1974: Drink 64 oz of water daily; lose 5 lbs
    Velveteen: Reach 85 kg or less
    Delphi: Reach ONEderland; lose 10 lbs
    Jacqui_D: Lose 7-10 lbs
    JoyinSF: Lose 6-8 lbs
    Crazymamaof4: Lose at least 5 lbs; eat even MORE fruits and veggies; try out a new recipe every week; stay POP at least 85% of the time
    Jellybellyjess: Lose 7-10 lbs
    Susiemartin: Lose 10 lbs to be under 225 lbs
    Nellonello: Lose 8 lbs; maintain a 1000-calorie deficit 5 days a week
    Linzluv: Lose 15 lbs
    Mystical: Lose 8-10 lbs
  • Jellybellyjess, !! Of course you can join us!! I've added you to the list! Good luck!

CMof4, Susie, and Nello, gotcha!
  • Count me in.

I would like to lose 15 lbs by July 31, maintain my low carb diet and reach Onederland!
  • Linzluv, !! I've added you to the list! Good to have you and good luck!
  • THis is great. It's exciting isn't it? I am rearing to go yet again. I will make sure to have my ingredients and plan on hand.

Sunflowergirl, Jelder, JoyinSF, JellybellyJess, and Linzluv to our team girlsssssssss Nice to have you aboard.

Newshinyme (aw ty chicky, you too : ) ), LaurenA, Lene, Velveteen, Delphi, Jacqui, crazymamaof4, susiemartin, and nellonello.......hiya chicks, happy to you all again this month and for us continuing our journey together . Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

Is everyone ready for wednesday? ohhhhhh lene, love those goals ( all are good of course) but I liked how you mentioned the water in there too.....I know we all talk about drinking our water in general, but it's neat seeing it listed as a goal too. Okay girls, not much else news on my end....I just came from the exercise thread. I am happy we are starting another month together and look forward to talking soon. Jacqui, ty much darlin''' hugs right back at you.... my dear you are the best....thanks for the compliment also regarding my little pom Talk soon chickies
  • Hello everyon, I would love to join your group it that is ok. I am new here and I would love to have a monthly goal and some help along the way. I would like to have my goal for July 8-10 lbs. I really want to be under 200 lbs by my birthday in September do you think that is possible? My birthday is Sept 7.
  • Mystical, !! Of course, you can join! I've added you to the list! And you will get LOTS of support with this group! This is a VERY chatty group of ladies and a VERY active thread! We'll be happy to help you stay focused on your goal this month and by September! So fasten your seatbelt, and good luck!
  • Hi Mystical, to our team and Given your current stats and all and just starting out.......I do beleive it is possible, go for it . For some of us, weekends are the hardest or parties or whatever the case may be....others are able to whisk right through. I always say, when you find that smooth road stay there! Thanks to our wonderful team here, they have helped me find my way back to that smooth road on countless occassion and though this journey may have some bumpy courses along the way......we cannot go wrong with each others support and help. The neat thing is is that we help each other out along the rough spots and encourage each other along our journey. It really is a super group of ladies and I am glad you found us, welcome aboard .
  • Thanks so much. Today wasn't so good. I felt very tired but I did eat clean I just didn't do any workouts I am hoping to start my day out with cardio tomorrow though.
  • Mystical, I felt like that too today.......very lethargic! (been like that recently and its getting to me). I did do a lot of chores around the house but stillllll...how I hate that feeling. wtg on eating clean. Sometimes it takes time.......and I honestly think that just making a certain mindset and saying "okay, I'm doing it" is soooooooo a step in t he right direction.......even if not doing things 100 percent of the way we want from that very first day. Tomorrow is a new day. Congrats on a start today . I need to get back to my exercise schedule too..... clean eating is a great way to go so congrats on that.......have a good night .
  • ohhhhhhhhhhh I lost my post! Mystical....wtg on the clean eating today, I think that is a great start. I felt lethargic today too! I think you had a good start and tomorrow is a new day We can't always do everything perfectly from day one or berate ourselves for not doing so......I always try to focus on my progess and accomplishments versus what I did not do and just strive to make progess ........always working on that . Wishing you a good night and a happy and successful day tomorrow
  • Welcome ladies! Mystical you hang in there dear. We will be here for ya, every step of the way.