size Large scrub pants!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • just wanted to brag a bit, hehe.... I started 14 months ago wearing a snug 3X, and a baggy 4X pair of pants at work. (I am in the medical field). The 4 X scrubs seriously depressed me. I mean, every time I woud fold them to put them away, I would cringe and want to cry because of the girth of these pants. It was a constant reminder of how big I was and how far I had to go. I have been trucking along here going down in sizes and with each new size, I have felt more and more relief. so, today I am wearing a Large for the first time no X involved. Just a LARGE!! and it feels awesome!!!! I hope this motivates someone, because words cant express how good it feels to get rid of that X
  • I know EXACTLY how good that feels, when I bought new scrubs a couple months ago, I got XL instead of the 3X I was used to
  • HV, a big to you! I was up to a 2x in everything, so I know what you mean about getting rid of the X! Nice work!
  • Way to go! I checked out your blog too. Your journey is amazing!
  • Congrats! Looking forward to getting rid of my x's too!
    Awesome.
  • Congratulations on no longer being X-rated!
  • Woohoo!!! Congrats! Our scrubs are color-coded so you can tell people's sizes by looking at the color of the tie. It is very satisfying to go down! Congrats again!
  • That's awesome!!

Big congrats!!
  • One big red flag for me was when XL scrubs were getting snug, and to get a size bigger, I'd have to put in a SPECIAL REQUEST. Since I'd be the only one wearing them. In the whole clinic.

:carrot for YOU!

Kira
  • I was walking through a department store yesterday and commented on how I long for the day when I can get out of that small section of ugly fat clothes and into the rest of the store where all the pretty, normal size clothing lives. I just want to shop and shop and shop!!

Congratulations to you on your success. Here's to a size medium!!
  • WOW>You are beautiful in your blog photos.You are doing so well.Keep it up.I bet you feel wonderful.PS-Cutie kids!
  • Quote: Woohoo!!! Congrats! Our scrubs are color-coded so you can tell people's sizes by looking at the color of the tie. It is very satisfying to go down! Congrats again!
    I can't believe this!!! OMG! You might as well wear a sign that says how much you weigh and what size you are.

Anyway... congrats on losing the X!!!
  • Congratulations! Love your blog
  • Way to go!! You should be so very proud of yourself and what you have accomplished!
  • Congrats! What a wonderful victory!