2.65%
Santeria, Hoodoo, Voodoo
0.88%
Pantheism
5.31%
Other (Please Specify)
39.82%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll
  • I checked other.... it is kinda blurry.... I am actually a 1st degree alexandrian wiccan, I was in a coven ( a founding member whose "circle" included Issac Bonewits) BUT, that was only for "COVEN" work. I am no longer involved with said coven. I am now and have always been Eclectic. I use a little here a little there including alot of of Celtic, Welsh, a little Strega, some Fairy work like I said very eclectic
  • I debated selecting other... but the truth is with a few exceptions I suspect I fall under Wicca along with the rest of my family. Generally speaking though we take in tid bits from different traditions.
  • I have a very strange view on religion, one I'm not always comfortable discussing. I fall under the category of eclectic pagan though.
  • Unitarian / green / kitchen witch here.

A.
  • I would consider myself an Eclectic Pagan.

I do most of my "work" in the kitchen, and I feel pulled towards the Celtic traditions if I had to specify. (Although my cat, Persephone would lead people to think otherwise... LOL! But she picked her name. The day we brought her home she curled up on a children's book to sleep, the book happened to be titled Persephone. )
  • Eclectic, hereditary, solitary witch here ! Amazing how many different paths but I think that is another of the things about Wicca/Paganism that I appreciate.
  • I'm an eclectic and I just picked "Other"... lol
  • I am a Traditional Wiccan with ecclectic tastes and interests Witchyonadiet, I agree!
  • Tradwitch. Can't abide fluffy paths like wicca ( sorry wiccans , just the way it is for me personally ) though I started out looking into those like many do. I work with and learn from the natural things around me. I use what I find as and when I need it.
  • Just call myself Pagan - I'm still learning my path ( and I'm 51 )
  • I consider myself to be eclectic so no specific tradition, though I do always like to read about the different traditions
  • I consider myself eclectic, with leanings in wicca, and hellenic poly..so much variety here, I love it!
  • I checked "other". I consider myself to be a Solitary Eclectic Pagan Witch.

I don't practice too often, but I do candle magic sometimes, and I pray to Hecate sometimes, and other deities as I feel drawn to them.
  • Well, I mostly consider myself an animistic polytheist, eclectic basically. My ancestry pulls me towards germanic and celtic directions, while I have been drawn to deities of other areas at different points in my life. I really believe no creation myths, I believe that all life on and the planet herself is sacred and has energy and yet I flatly reject any notion of one-god and do honor and believe in many of the old deities. I picked other, celtic, germanic, and pantheist, sorry for the long non-explanation. (been pagan since 70's on an ever-changing path)
  • I clicked Other since I'm still sort of finding my way. I'm just eclectic as of right now -- I also know a bit about herbs and what their purposes are, and a lot of my work is in helping others.