im beginning again!!!!!!!!!

• Hey im 5'3 154 wanting to get to 134. should i be gold or green?? anyone know?? also im doin luna bars for the lites and want to know if there are special one i should be buying o can i choose any variety. thank you.
    if it matters im a 52 yr old workingmom of a 26 & 23 year old with a 7 year old
    PUG(my baby boy) and a 6 year old cat(my baby girl) hahaha
  • I would say gold plan with 2 lites, (luna bars). Good luck to you.
  • Quote: Hey im 5'3 154 wanting to get to 134. should i be gold or green?? anyone know?? also im doin luna bars for the lites and want to know if there are special one i should be buying o can i choose any variety. thank you.
    if it matters im a 52 yr old workingmom of a 26 & 23 year old with a 7 year old
    PUG(my baby boy) and a 6 year old cat(my baby girl) hahaha
    Hi - I believe I posted the sequence for the colored food plans about a week ago when you asked this in another thread: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=175064 I'm posting the link to that thread here in case you missed it
  • Quote: I would say gold plan with 2 lites, (luna bars). Good luck to you.
    I agree with you that it should be gold. And the luna bars are AWESOME substitutes for the lites! I wish I could eat them, but since I'm allergic to soy I only get to watch the hubby enjoy them...