How did you succeed today?

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • I upped the intensity on my jog tonight. It was rough, but I feel better now for doing it.
  • Quote: Ibut then I came home and made a really healthy turkey taco dinner and went for my C25K, even though it's seriously like running through water here in WI right now.

Not perfect, but it could have been a whole lot worse!
    Isn't this weather insane? I don't know where you are Smisen, but I'm in the city in Milwaukee, we don't exactly get a breeze. yoinks. Makes me missing living on the lakefront with the cool lakeside temps.

Congrats on getting out to run in this!
  • Yay!
    Good work ladies!
    Today I was proud because my coworker and I went to THE HABIT...

Home of cheeseburgers and fries,
    and I got a hamburger with no mayo and a side salad.. and I was totally satisfied! Still stole a few french fries, but oh well!!
  • This may sound narcissistic and moronic, but...

I succeeded today by having a major flirt-fest with a bouncer at a small bar/restaurant I went to tonight for my cousin's wedding rehearsal dinner.

I know that sounds asinine, but only when I start to get down in weight do I ever feel confident and comfortable enough to be flirty with guys, and I'm getting back down to that point. That awesome point where I don't feel like I look terrible in all photographs, and where if a cute guy gives me a long gaze, I can look back and smile instead of ducking my head, looking down and wondering if he noticed my double-chin...
  • I actually had one of the worst eating days since starting my diet. I took my friend out for lunch at Panera, which began a day of bread bread bread. How did I succeed? I didn't let it devolve into a full-on binge at work when everyone was offering me their food.
  • Small success! I didn't eat as much as I usually do today! Especially the 'after-dinner snacks"!

Miss Shelley, Kudos for you for driving on the freeway! I was also a late driver, mostly because of vision problems, and merging always terrified me.
  • Joined here, realizing I need support if I'm going to succeed. I also cut out my awful 3am snack of mt dew and m&m's. (I work night shift). Small start, but a start at least!