My Journey - Pics

You're on Page 23 of 29
Go to
  • Thanks
  • Wow! Way to go. You look great!
  • Thank you
  • Wow! You have done SO well!!! What an inspiration, and gorgeous transformation! Thank you for sharing your journey in photos!
  • You're welcome and thank you
  • Wow that is awesome! Great job.
  • Thank you
  • I'm sure it's been said before .. but you look about 20-30 years younger and way happier! I hope I can stick with it and lose the next 40 pounds I need to
  • Thank you so very much! You CAN do it, we are here for you
  • Wow, I bet you hear this a lot but wow, you are one amazing, incredibly inspirational chick!
  • Quote: Wow, I bet you hear this a lot but wow, you are one amazing, incredibly inspirational chick!

Thank you, that does mean a lot to me
  • Just saw this tonight and boy did it help me...same start and if I know I can get there!! Wow. You look great, lost weight, and lost years in the process
  • Thank you so much
  • Hi Michelle, Just read your disclaimer and looked at your photos. You are definitely an inspiration and motivation. I haven't taken any photos yet but I see why I should, thanks. I am proud of anyone that's keeps on doing what they need to do to succeed in weight loss. I want to one day be proud of me, get this weight off and keep it off (hopefully by my 45th birthday in April). Well keep up the great work ONEDERCHIC, you look wONEDERFUL
    Cheers for you
  • Thank you so much.

Congrats on your success and good luck with your goals. I know we both can achieve ours

Hugs
    Michelle