Onederland is so close I can taste it!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I started out at 330 pounds in July 2008 and today I am at 200 pounds! I haven't seen onederland in about 10 years!!
  • Wow! That is awesome! Congrats on the amazing loss and good luck to ONEderland!!
  • OMG! Fanfreakintastic!
  • Thanks so much!!
  • WOW- you are doing soooo great!!!!! Onederland is YOURS!
  • Wheee! I am so anxious and excited, hehe
  • AMAZING!!!!! you have done such a tremendous job! 130 lbs lost!!!! KEEP GOING!!
  • Oh my, I'm so excited for you. You're doing an amazing job.
  • FANTABULOUS~WHAT AN INSPIRATION~And Onederland is so excting to reach~I have a digital scale & my scale actually said 200.0 For days before it let me into onederland~That was a rough few days for me. Then when it gets there you feel Terrific. I am so proud of you~you have came an amazing way ~COME ON ONEDERLAND LET HER IN SHE DESERVES IT.
  • That is amazing!!!! You must be so excited!
  • That's wonderful! I'm sure you'll be in onederland before you know it
  • You WILL make it to ONEDERLAND soon! You are doing GREAT!
  • You will soon need to change your username from chunkychic to unchunkychic. We are all proud of you!
  • WOW! Incredible, so happy for you!! Me Im still stuck in 22's...soon will see you in onderland
  • That's incredible! All in less than a year, wow. I would love to hear your story how you did it. And of course, pictures! Although your avatar really says it all. Congrats!