5 lb Challenge #68

You're on Page 6 of 8
Go to
  • Sw 229
    Cw 225.8 (- 3.2)
    Gw 224
  • No change today....and I'm leaving for vacation in the morning. Good luck all you loser friends of mine! Catch up with you soon!

SW: 234.2
    CW: 230
    GW: 229.2
  • Sw: 209.2
    cw: 205.6
    Gw: 204.2

I'm wicked close ladies! Lori, your new avatar is lovely as well. You've come so far and still going. You are such an inspiration.
  • No change again today....of to FL in about 15 minutes. Catch ya'll next week!
  • I'm not weighing in today. I've had some let downs this week in the weigh in area. I let it get the best of me yesterday and went and ate a TON of Chinese for the second time this week....I'm starting fresh today and I don't want to be discouraged by what the scale says.....so I will weigh in tomorrow or the next day. Maybe we will have a new challenge by then!
  • Wow, some of you are so close!!

I've been up and down this week, but I've hit a new low today!

SW-203
    CW-201.5
    GW-198

I swooped up to 204.5 earlier this week, but luckily it went back down.

Have a great day, everyone!!
  • SW: 242.4
    CW: 242.2
    GW: 237.4

Down 0.2 - it's better than nothing (or up!)
  • SW 280
    CW 279.5
    GW 275

up 1.5
    I may weigh in everyday and just not post, I do drop in just in case a new challenge has started so I'll know where to go, lol
  • sw 196.4
    cw 195.2 (-1.2 not much change & no swoosh yet but I will take the extra 0.2 of loss cause as you said econnerd It's better than nothing or up.)
    gw 191.4

Hope you have a great trip barb!

Delphi thanks!!!! And yes you are getting super close!! you go girl~you just might be the winner!

McKenziesmomma ~I hope you have a good weigh in when you do next time.

losing4another~way to go!!

jazzypeggy~I have up days and they go away pretty quickly if you stay on plan so i wouldn't worry to much about it.

EVERYONE ~Y'all are doing great this week.

GOODLUCK EVERYONE.
  • Been missing for a while.

SW 186.8
    CW- 185.6
    GW- 181.8
  • Have fun Barb....
    We are getting there ladies! Got to love the up and down's of weight loss. As for me I'm up again...I had a cheat dinner last night so I'm okay with it...As long as it goes back down
    Sw 229
    Cw 227.2 (-1.8)
    Gw 224
  • I'm getting closer.

SW: 138.6
    CW: 134.0 (-4.6)
    GW: 133.6
  • I dropped another pound!!! I'm so excited!

SW-203
    CW-200.5
    GW-198

Can't wait to see below 200!

Have a great weekend!
  • Blueiris~Yes you are super close! Awesome job!

Way to go darby

Sw 196.4
    Cw 194.2(-2.2 finally a swoosh~LOL)
    gw 191.4
  • Can I join the next 5 lb challenge?