Thank you chemotherapy???

• I finally made my first mini goal. When I first started this journey, I weighed a whopping
    327 lbs. I stand 6""1" so that made me one mighty big girl. I picked a goal of 180 lbs as a healthy weight, bought a bodybugg, and off I went with good results.

Unfortunately, life had other plans. In May, I was diagnosed with cancer. See my other thread titled cancer :-( for further details....
    Needless to say, chemo has been kicking my butt, but I am trying my best to stay positive.

So on that note, I now weigh 280 lbs. Only 100 to go. NO MORE 100+ pounds over weight. I know alot of this is due to the chemo drugs, and feeling so nauseated all the time, but a pound is a pound and I will take this on a positive note
  • You have a great attitude
  • Congratulations on your weight lost! I'm sorry to hear about what you are going through...
  • Wonderful attitude, good luck on your journey
  • You have a great attitude and a wonderful outlook on life.. you will definately hit your goal.. keep working at it! & Congrats on your almost 50 lb weight loss! Thats an amazing accomplishment!
  • Wonderful attitude!
  • Well if Chemo is going to take so much out of you, it ought to at least give you a little weight loss as a payback! Your kickbutt attitude will make all the difference in both of the battles you are fighting right now. That cancer should be SCARED of you!