15 lbs down since my (in?)famous whinge

• I just wanted to post again and say a big THANK YOU to all of you who supported me on my last famous whinge on the 14th of April. Since then I have made the decision that this is indeed what I AM doing, it is what IS important, and I'm taking all the steps necessary to reach my goals.

I am, as of today, down 15.5 lbs, have planned, weighed, measured 90% of all my days/meals (some days were more difficult as I was away - ah, traveling, that thing I thought I would just have to give up!), made important choices (eat out OR go for a drink, but not both), have been consistently exercising (April I started bellydancing at the end of the month, May saw 24/31 days with at least 1 type of activity, if not up to 4! June is steady with C25K every other day, some walking and hopefully biking soon if it will stop raining!), started the C25K program with my husband (and stuck in week 5 but nonetheless doing it - even did it when I was on vacation last week in Berlin!), sometimes plan ahead up to one week so I don't have to THINK, I only have to prepare, and moreover have lost consistently EVERY WEEK since that famous post at my w/i at Weight Watchers. I have been tracking everything from points the day before, weight at home in the morning, hunger levels, whether I had enough fruit/veg/water the day before, exercise, w/i at WW vs. home, TOM and it has really helped put things in perspective for me.

I have a ways to go, and I'm sure others have lost more in 2 months time, but I'm totally satisfied and I have YOU ALL to thank for being open, (sometimes brutally) honest, helpful and supportive.
  • Velveteen, you're doing great! We all need to whine sometimes. It helps us to focus and visualize on what we really want. Keep it up! And continuing the c25k even while on vaca--AMAZING!
  • A B.M.W. (***** moan whine) session is always needed to get through the tough times! Keep up the awesome work!
  • Congrats on your amazing loss! And yeah, a little venting can do wonders...
  • Velveteen, keep rockin', girl! Amazing what happens when the ownership switch flicks on, ain't it?? You are gonna DO it, and we will be reading your success story in GOALS!
  • Congratulations, Velveteen -- what an awesome outcome!!! Keep up your great work!
  • Congratulations!
  • Way to go, girl! You are doing FANTASTIC!
  • Congratulations! You're doing a great job so far. Keep up the hard work and you will get there!
  • Thanks all! Still going strong! You guys amaze and inspire me every day!!

*kiss*