Accountability/Menu/Planning 15 - 21 June

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Hi chicks - I've had a good weekend - I am grateful.

Tonight my Mom and Aunt are coming over for dinner - it's their birthday's soon. So, we are doing a special dinner with the cousins too. I've kept in pretty healthful with grilled marinated steak, rice, salad, garlic bread and green beans. My cousin is bringing a healthy dessert - she is on WW.

I hope everyone has a GREAT day.
  • Good Morning everyone! My knee is feeling a bit better (knock on wood!!!!), so here's hoping that continues!!!! Today is my lazy day w/ the dogs. Dh is on his way to Cooperstown for baseball game and all that good stuff. I decided not to go, we are going to be there for four days in July, so he and a friend went today. I am going to read and watch movies...

Beverlyjoy--Your menu sounds yummy!

Have a great OP day everyone!!!
  • Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Been busy here, but my to do list doesn't seem to get much smaller...lol.

I didn't eat enough yesterday but I was so busy I didn't really notice it. I was hungry around bedtime but didn't want to eat late at night.

Sat 6/20/09

I skipped breakfast, just not hungry and LOTS to do

Water

Broiled shrimp
    steamed veggies
    Cucumbers in vinaigrette
    Water

Watermelon lg pc
    Water
  • Today is my rest day, so no going to the gym today. I have lots to do this weekend, with little chores and such. I'm going to bake a cherry pie for my husband for father's day. The good thing is that I can easily pass up cherry pie, so it won't be a temptation. He loves it, so he gets the special treat.

I think I'll be taking my son to the batting cages today, too.

Have a good weekend.