What are your favorite one pointers?

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I was looking at a list I made of one point snacks at some point.
    I was looking at it thinking hey some of this could be put together for a low point dinner on those days you dont have many points left..
    Like a chicken drumstick, salad with one point of dressing, etc.

So anyway what are your favorite one point foods?
  • I love those hostess 100 calorie chocolate cup cakes and the coffee cakes and they are only 1 point. Also, Jello sugar free puddings for 1 point.
  • I have recently discovered VitaTops. The Chocolate flavored ones are killer and only one point!!

The Jello SF puddings are good too.
  • for me it's snack's like
    1c red grapes
    a serving of 94%ff popcorn
    orange
    sf chocolate pudding
    can shrimp (a serving) with a salad spritz with wishbone salad spritzer
  • I love the kettle corn popcorn. I forget who makes it I think like Jiffypop and it has the WW pts. plastered on the side, it's 1 pt. (Obviously : ) ) and is good if you are watching a movie or even just need that crunch.
  • Can someone please tell me about the vitatops..the only ones I have seen in the store was actually a mix...are they available ready...where are they in store?
  • I googled vita tops and they have a store finder on their site. You just have to put in your zip code to get a list of stores that carry them in your area. They are muffin tops. They come in several flavors and are 100 calories.
  • I too recently discovered the Vita tops and man.. are they good. Especially the chocolate ones! I did not like the Banana nut ones as much. But the chocolate ones are satisfying and filling and for 1 pt, it's worth it! They have a website www.vitalicious.com

I found a few stores that only had the mixes or the actual whole muffin. I had to order from the site to get the muffin tops. Enjoy!
  • Mrs Freshley's brownies, high in fibre and so yummy!

After that its strawberries.
  • I know Amazon sells the browns and the chocolate muffins.
    Look under the grocery section.
    Being overseas I can't just get them at my store.
    Has any tried the brownies??
    Just curious.
  • In addition to what some of you have already mentioned (berries, vita tops/muffins, popcorn), I was at BJ's this morning and found these snacks:

http://www.brothersallnatural.com/

The box I bought has individual packages of Fuji apples and some Potato ones, too. The apples have no extra ingredients and the potatoes have just a bit of sea salt. One package is 0 points!

I just tried the apple one and very yummy - texture is more sponge-like than crispy, which I know sounds weird but was actually quite good.
  • Rowan- aren't the Hostess cupcakes 2 points?

My favorite 1 pointers are: grapes, blueberries, sf popsycles, laughing cow cheese wedges, carrots and hummus, celery with PB and deli select meats... and I love the 1 point bars at the meetings-especially the mint or the PB!
  • This post just makes me hungry! haha!
  • I've tried the vita brownies and they're pretty good. Decent sized with good flavor. I prefer the tops though.
  • I've tried the WW carrot cake snacks and WW twinkies. They are both pretty good and only 1 point. They ARE pretty small, though.