What are your favorite one pointers?

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • What section of the store are the VitaTops in? The store finder says the kroger by me carries them but I can't find them anywhere

I don't really like the WW twinkies that much, but they are strangely addicting (kinda like the real thing I guess. It's gross but you keep eating it). So I'm not buying those again. I do love the WW chocolate cakes though. Anyone tried the WW brownies?
  • Quote: What section of the store are the VitaTops in? The store finder says the kroger by me carries them but I can't find them anywhere

I don't really like the WW twinkies that much, but they are strangely addicting (kinda like the real thing I guess. It's gross but you keep eating it). So I'm not buying those again. I do love the WW chocolate cakes though. Anyone tried the WW brownies?
    At my Kroger they are in the organic foods freezer section.

I haven't tried too many of the WW snacks, but I like the lemon cakes. I don't get them too often, though. They're good with a cup of tea.
  • My grocery was out of the WW chocolate cakes so I tried the 100 Calorie Hostess cupcakes (and yes they are just 1 point, not 2- high fiber). I like the cream center but I think the cake part is too dry. I will be going back to my WW cakes
  • A few one pointers I combine are arnolds sandwich thin (1pt) with one serving of deli selects turkey (1pt) and a laughing cow cheese wedge (1pt). For a total of three points you get a decent sized sandwich and it's also delicious!
  • cucumber, tomatos, green onions all cut up drizzle with 1tsp of olive oil add a packet of splenda and a few dashes of tabsco sauce equals 1 pt
  • p.s. add dill
  • mandarin orange fruit cups! that's my favorite lately.
  • Definitely the 100 cal bags of Smart Pop. It was a favorite snack of mine before I started ww and I don't know how I would get by without it.
  • Two Laughing Cow Triangles of Light cheese... mmmmm mmmmm...
  • Has anyone tried the ranch popcorn seasoning??? I'm addicted with the 100 cal bags of popcorn ... Also i found if u microwave the ww cakes, muffins and brownies for about 15 seconds it makes a world of difference not as dry ... O and sf jello with ff cool whip
  • The ranch popcorn seasoning is AWESOME! I used to buy it all the time but haven't been able to find it in quite a while. The only ones I've seen lately are the White Cheddar, Parmesan and kettle corn seasonings. I haven't tried is the Kettle Corn but all the others are great! Has anyone tried the WW fudgicles? OMG, those are soooo goood. I have to be careful though...I could eat the whole box of them!
  • Progresso soups that are one point per serving (2 points for the whole can). Sugar free pudding cups are 1 pt. each. I also like the Little Debbie Cakes (they are cheaper than the WW snack cakes). They are 2 pts. each.
  • I'm a fan of:
    Grapes
    Life brand applesauces
    grapefruits
    air-popped popcorn
    those little mini rice cakes
    frozen Yoplait go-gurt
    various soups.. there's these V8 soups that come in a little carton; the broccoli one is 1pt/cup. It's VERY thick and filling and deliscious, too! they have a few different kinds that are very thick and creamy... they range from 90c to 130 c per cup and they are all high fiber, filling, and delicious.
  • The VitaTops that I've bought at the grocery store have been in the frozen food section. I like the corn muffin kind - I haven't found the chocolate ones to try yet.
  • :)
    A cup of blackberries... mmmmm.