Did I really see what I think I saw?

• Hi all!
    So I'm in Hot Yoga yesterday and we were in the first posture, and I was stretching UP with my eyes on the mirror ahead of me, and I noticed that the guy infront and to the left of me was wearing something weird. So I blink and blink until my vision clears abit, what with all the sweating going on, and I FINALLY realized that INDEED this fellow is in his UNDERWEAR !!!
    Apparently he forgot his yoga pants, so he thought that working out in his Calvin Kleins was a pretty good option!!!
    At least they were black ones, not white ones...

Kira
  • HaHaHa! Nice ...
  • DID IT LOOK LIKE YOGA WAS PAYING OFF FOR HIM???????? THAT'S A LOT OF WOMAN'S DREAM TO SEE THAT IN YOGA CLASS
  • amazing!!! was it in a good way or a bad way?
  • OMG....how funny!
  • I know this has nothing to do with your post, but it reminded me of a show on tv I saw not too long ago. I think its called "Fantasy Factory", its star is Rob Dierdeck, a pro skateboarder. Anyway he took his film crew to the streets one day and was dancing on the sidewalk, and a large woman came up and started dancing with him....which was fine, but she did this sort of maneuver like a break dancer would, and went all the way down to the ground with her legs open, and they showed a shot of it and............the crotch of her pants was dirty!!!!! I couldnt believe it.......

And I just found a video of it on youtube! The quality isnt very good but...OMG, it was just........ewwwwww....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyXpMyAG43M
  • Hmmm...well thanks for the heads up. *runs off to search the yellow pages for hot yoga classes in my area*
  • Well the guy was nice eye candy.... but the video was funny and clear enough to see the stain ..
  • ewwwwwwwwwww ...did you just say stain? yikes
  • Thanks for the heads up, I won't be clicking that link