What day do you weigh in at?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Right now I weigh in everyday, but will start weighing in on Tuesday once I start TOPS.
  • I weigh everyday, but I only count Monday morning. Monday morning weigh in's help me to keep my weekends on plan!

Michelle
  • I weigh every day but my weigh day is Sunday.
  • I weigh every day but official Weigh-In Day is Friday for me. I don't treat weekends any differently than weekdays so I guess it doesn't really matter but I like Friday. I record either my average for the week or Friday's weight, whichever is lower. That way, if I ate something salty on Thursday, it doesn't make it look like I had a non-losing week!
  • Quote: I weigh in on Monday to get through the weekend, somehow knowing that the scales are waiting for me on Monday to check my progress helps me from over indulging on the weekends
    It has that effect for me to, although I hadn't planned it when I picked Monday as a weigh-in day. But yes, it's harder to grab pizza or a burger and cheat on the weekend when you're oh-so-close to measuring your progress for the week.
  • Quote: I weigh every day, but I write down Thursday!
    I'm a Thursday weigher, too! I started on New Year's Day, which happened to be on a Thursday this year.
  • I weigh myself everyday but the day I record it is on Saturday
  • My official weigh in day is Monday, for the same reasons, keeps me honest over the weekend. I do usually weigh everyday.
  • I weigh myself throughout the week but my official weigh-in day (I'm doing WW) is Friday. It gives me the flexibility to eat out (using my allotted points) on the weekend, since my husband and I eat out once a week (down from 5+) and it's usually on a weekend. Plus I wanted to get out of the 'I'll start again on Monday' mindset which I found I was doing with a Monday weigh-in - constantly pushing getting on track further and further away.
  • I weigh in on Wednesday. It is my weigh in day at WW and I also find that Monday is not a good day as I am more likely to have salt over the weekend.
  • I weigh in a couple of times a week, but no particular day. Whenever I think I've lost
  • I weigh in on Saturday mornings and then I don't feel so bad if I use a few extra flex points on Saturday night. I sometimes weigh during the week but the Saturday morning weight is the one I record.
  • I jump on the scale every morning just to make sure I am on track. I go to my center on Tuesdays and Fridays--2x a week really keeps me accountable, plus I can see how much my clothes weigh!
  • My day is Friday, so that I know what weight I'm at going into the weekend & I can stay mindful of it. I eat at pretty much the same times on weekends as I do on weekdays & the same quanitities & I try to "normalize" them as much as I can.
  • I weigh daily. Give or take a day or so.