Your Favorite Veggie Burger

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Best veggie burger
    Hi all! I'm new here. This is my first post. My favorite veggie burger is The Morningstar Farms Mushroom Lover's Burger. They are sooooooooooooooooo good!!!! You have to try them.
  • i have yet to find a fake burger that i can stand, the ones that are trying to taste like meat i've found just taste like fake grill/char chemicals. the closest i came to a burger that i liked was a veggie patty that Costco sells by Don Lee Farms.

Otherwise I really enjoy the Morningstar products, I eat their breakfast sausages (links and patties but i really hated the maple flavored one), i love their italian sausages, the "chicken" patties are good too. i use the italian sausages to make a pepper, onion and sausage sandwich - delish!
  • Morningstar Farms is Kelloggs and has GMO - don't buy
    Morningstar Farms was bought by Kelloggs. According to the Shoppers Guide to Avoiding GE Foods, Morningstar Foods products may contain GMO (genetically modified organisms) also known as GE (genetically engineered foods), unless labeled as organic.

It's a real shame because this brand is commonly found in the large grocery store chains, and they taste good. But once I found out that they may contain GE foods, I stopped buying them. Just don't buy -- or petition them to certify that they are GMO-free and label their product.

The Shoppers Guide to Avoiding GE Foods can be found by searching for "shopper's guide to gmo food".
  • I actually like the Vegan Boca Burgers. The flame grilled ones are best though.
  • I'll eat any vegetarian burger so long as there's no eggs, soy, TVP, or chicken flavor. Really, I'm best off when making my own from black beans or lentils.
  • amys california burger!
  • As a vegetarian I loved all the morningstar farms burgers. Now as a vegan the sunshine burgers are my favorite.
  • Original Garden Burgers. Yum!