New snack

• My favorite cracker company now makes very yummy pretzel like snacks, http://www.marysgonecrackers.com/ns/products.php

I've tried the curry and the chipotle so far. Yum

Just thought I'd share
  • Thanks for the info. I'll look for them. I like their crackers because they don't go stale. I can leave a box at my office and have a ready snack whenever/
  • Mmm, that looks yummy! I'm not a fan of their crackers, but these look really good! Thanks for sharing, Cyndi!

We should add these to the SBD-Friendly Products: Questions and Suggestions thread, along with any other products that you all have found and love.
  • Im so glad I read this! I have been looking at those crackers but they are so expensive here and I wasn't sure if they would be good! Perfect for me since going gluten free! Now i will definitely try them!
  • Sounds yummy!
  • Posting to the SB friendly thread would be great. I'm not ready to try them yet. Think I need a bit more time in sticking to the basics. Thanks, Cyndi.
  • I've had the onion crackers, they're different, but good. I think I'll try these also!
  • Ohhhh...I love Mary's Gone Crackers. I'll have to see if these are carried in my area.
  • They are on sale this month so I am stocking up. I did discover immediately that I need to break them into serving size bags as soon as I open a package. Took them on the road with me and that worked great.