twitter?

• does anyone want to start twittering what's going on in our day so we can keep up with each other quicker and keep each other updated?

just a suggestion. what's everyone else think?
  • I was on there last summer for my job... am considering going back. I'll let you know!
  • ok, well if you'd like to add me my user name is jlem311
  • I am on there but I don't use it. I don't think I like it?
  • i'm not sure yet either, but i'm trying it out.
  • i just tried searching for you too..and it said the same thing! ugh! wtf?
  • nevermind--found you!
    i put it in the search on the front page instead of clicking on find people.
  • hey girls.......i just signed up on there a couple of weeks ago.....my username is nicolemassie, i think......lol. when i get home i will try and find ya'll.
    XOXO
  • Quote: I am on there but I don't use it. I don't think I like it?
    me too I think..... I don't get the whole hype of letting people knowing what you do all the time.... but thats just me!! don't hate me
  • Quote: hey girls.......i just signed up on there a couple of weeks ago.....my username is nicolemassie, i think......lol. when i get home i will try and find ya'll.
    XOXO
    can't find you nicole!
  • i am on twitter too! i like it my name on there is prettyclaire
  • I started tweeting my activities just so I can stay active. Kinda like, if a tree falls in the woods and know one is around to hear it- does it make a sound? Well, when I fall or run in the woods I tweet. I'm Reddwomyn on twitter and especially want to stay connected with everyone on 3fC.
  • jillian......i'm mamanicole5
  • I'm hoping to use twitter just for weight loss info now - cool idea!

twitter.com/RickCouchman