Blogs

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I love reading other people's weight loss blogs! I just started my own as well (link in my profile), but was wondering who all here has one? I would love to follow a few, as I find it inspiring to see someone else's "real life", dealing with eating and exercise plans.

DO you find it has been a successful weight loss and motivation tool for you?

Can't wait to start reading!
  • I post to mine (link in signature) every other day or so. I find it really helps to crow about my accomplishments and analyze my *challenging* moments.

I essentially write it just for me as a journal and documentation. It's read by only 5 people (a couple of friends, boyfriend, and mom) that I know.

I have another blog that has a much wider readership, but I don't want the whole world and my entire extended family to be reading about my weight loss efforts.
  • I'm not a 20-something but I do have a 3FC blog that I wish had more visitors. I don't post every day (I'm usually on the go and using my BlackBerry) but I try to update at least once a week.
  • Love my blog! I had weight loss blogs before but was sort of writing them for myself. I like the fact that they are interlinked with each other and with the forum, so I get to browse other people`s and notice that people visit mine. I now, for the first time, feel that I have an audience, which is definitely a motivator!
  • I have a blog that chronicles my journey from being obese and barely being able to run for a minute, to running my first 5k in September. The link is in my siggy.
  • I have one, link in signature. I do think it helps me stay accountable as well as makes me feel good to actually write down how I have done, and I like sharing pictures as well.
  • mine is agarbagedisposalnomore.blogspot.com

I keep track of my calories and exercise in a notebook. Putting it online for others to see keeps me motivated.
  • Mine is thejourney26.blogspot.com I post almost every day. About weight loss, me feelings about it and challenges I'm facing.
  • I have one! I tend to post in it a lot within a 2 day period then go a week without writing anything. School is out soon though so I'll probably be writing more. I talk about my experiences going vegetarian as well as my challenges and successes weight loss wise. It is linked on my side bar... I don't think it is read very often, but I think an audience would definitely help keep me motivated!
  • thanks everyone! i'm taking a look at all your blogs, as i find the time. they look really good so far!
  • I started one up about a month ago. I mostly like seeing pictures of all the yummy food! lol
  • aneleh-i love all the photos in your blog! i'm food/cooking obsessed and love to see other people's creations!
  • I do, I do! You can check it out if you want...
  • I started one just today!
  • just barely got started on mine, but it's: theotherwhiteme.blogspot.com