new avatar ;)

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • The elusive 120 lbs lost avatar is now mine. Mwwahahahahahahaaaaaaa.... *evil laugh*

I skipped 257 on the scale and saw 256.8 this morning. *insert another evil laugh here*

Those fat nasties never stood a freaking chance.
  • Congratulations! You are such an inspiration cfmama!
  • congrats!!!!!!
  • OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I don't get on my scale very much, I'm just going by clothes. Yesterday I was able to WEAR TO WORK a pair of jeans I haven't gotten my behiney into since 2003. Slim, straight-legged Tommy Hilfiger 18s. I didn't wear a big slouchy shirt with them either, I wore a form-fitting top. I look SO MUCH BETTER now than I did back then. No processed foods, lifting weights, no diet soda!!! I'm preaching it LOL.

You GO CFMAMA!!!!
  • Quote: Mwwahahahahahahaaaaaaa.... *evil laugh*
    LOL LOVE IT! You are on fire sister! Awesome way to start the weekend
  • Quote: No processed foods, lifting weights, no diet soda!!! I'm preaching it LOL.
    DC you are on it! I'm living what you're preaching...and oh boy it works
    And congrats to you on the size 18 jeans!
  • You are absolutely AMAZING!!! Way to go!!!
  • You are doing such a great job!
  • Ha!
  • Well done!!
  • Congrats CF!! Your pace is such a reminder of what we can do if stay consistent and keep putting the effort in.
  • Wow!
    Good for you.

• CONGRATS! (to both you and DCHound!) Great attitude, I love it - inspirational ladies!!!!
  • Congratulations! You have done so well and are an inspiration to many of us. I have to say though that I will miss your picture!