Hello!! Newbie here!

• Hi Girlies (and a few guys!)
    I'm new to the board.. My name is Alyssa, I'm 24, and I have about 60 pounds to lose! My boyfriend and I have picked out an engagement ring and now I'm just (im)patiently waiting to get it - so I have major motivation in the fact that I want to feel healthy and happy on my wedding day. Just wanted to say hello, I'll be in the South Beach boards a lot but I wanted to make some online pals around my age group. Looks like an awesome forum!

Cheers,
    Alyssa
  • Welcome! Good luck. These boards have been really helpful for me. It helps me keep motivation.
  • I am new too! Welcome! I am in my cousin's wedding in July 2010, and I have 80 lbs. to loose. GO US!
  • Congrats to the newly engaged!! I feel like I just got engaged and married but my first anniversary is coming up in August so I guess I am part of an old married couple now! Welcome
  • Welcome!!!!
  • I'm also 24 and will be around this forum for the most part...
  • Hey Alyssa-- I got so excited when I saw your post because it looks like we have a lot in common. I just sent you a PM, so I hope you notice it! Congrats on getting the ball rolling on your weight loss AND finding the right man
  • Hi!!! So glad to have you!!! I'm 24 too. I wish you the best of luck in reaching your weight loss goals! The women here are SO supportive and you'll find a lot of great tips that will help you along the way.
  • thank you so much, everybody!!! I can't wait to get down 10 pounds.. I am at -6 so far.... Again, thanks for making me feel so welcome. I can tell this is going to be a huge help with my weight loss!