Silk Lite Vanilla Soy Milk

• South Beach Legal or Illegal?
  • I dont know but did you know you can get coupons on ebay for Silk? Just thought Id mention it if you want to look....I drink the light regular soy milk. I love it. never had the vanilla.
  • INGREDIENTS: All Natural Soymilk (Filtered Water, Soy Flour), All Natural Evaporated Cane Juice, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Sea Salt, Carrageenan, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, Riboflavin (B2), Vitamin B12.

The second ingredient is sugar so it's definitely not legal.
  • One of the cookbooks recommended the WestSoy Soy Milk Slender, it is the same price as the soy milk. I have always used Silk, and I miss it sooo much (I started South Beach the Monday after Mother's Day to lose 35 pounds) I know that the organic silk - unsweetend doesn't contain sugar, it is almost the same as the WestSoy Soy Milk Slender. You can also check out each products website to help you decide which one is better. I normally do this whenever I hear of a recommended product as I have two sets of twins (ages 4 and 1 1/2), it saves me time doing my grocery shopping.
    Hope this helps!
  • I use the Vanilla unsweetened Almond Milk by Almond Breeze. Love it on my cereal and it's only 40 calories per cup.
  • can I ask a question.....why would you drink soy instead of regular skim milk?
  • Quote: can I ask a question.....why would you drink soy instead of regular skim milk?
    I'm not the OP but I personally drink soy because dairy and I aren't that agreeable. If someone is a vegan they could also want the soy so they aren't using animal products. Then too, some people just aren't fond of milk taste/smell!